The Administration Thread

Boycie

1 minute ago, MACKWORTHRAM said:

Whilst I appreciate the BAWT and Rams Trust for what they do and how they go and get answers for supporters.

But it still irks me that Quantuma can't just speak to the fans as a whole. We're all supporters.

People on BAWT and Ramstrust don't support or love Derby County any more or any less than anyone of us.

It frustrates me that they come out and aren't allowed to say certain things that have been discussed or wait for approval before putting out what's been said.

You're right.

It's been nice to be informed of potential interest, and I understand that there are limits to what we can be kept up to speed with BUT time is rapidly running out and something's got to give (hopefully a new owner, perhaps?)

4 minutes ago, hintonsboots said:

Yes, I emailed Carl Jackson this a.m and he said everything is going to plan.

Thanks @hintonsboots, he didn’t mention when he’d let us fans know what the plan is did he? 

49 minutes ago, angieram said:

If you can't evidence any of the above, it is libel.

Is it immoral or improper for Efl to have a vendetta against Derby? I would say so. Is it improper for Efl to not know it’s own rules or as daily telegraph ( national newspaper) says today gross incompetence. I would say so. And so on. Will radio Derby be sued after its interview with Margaret Beckett ? I would say not. 

Just now, TexasRam said:

Thanks @hintonsboots, he didn’t mention when he’d let us fans know what the plan is did he? 

No, but he did say the administrators are fully aware of all the points raised on this Forum, as I sent him a list, including the Boro not taking any action against Bournemouth and the fans willingness to crowd fund on a large scale. I agree with @iRam, the silence is tactical at the moment, and Q definitely know what they are doing.

26 minutes ago, Eatonram said:

Agree with this, I feel sure any lender would want the loan to be underwritten by a guarantor, otherwise there would be a high risk of losing almost all the capital. Suggests a PB is in place but not announced.

Pretty sure a loan to the admins is classed as an expense of the administration so it ranks very high in the pecking order  

1 minute ago, hintonsboots said:

No, but he did say the administrators are fully aware of all the points raised on this Forum, as I sent him a list, including the Boro not taking any action against Bournemouth and the fans willingness to crowd fund on a large scale. I agree with @iRam, the silence is tactical at the moment, and Q definitely know what they are doing.

After my previous post, just want to thank you for the update.

5 minutes ago, hintonsboots said:

Letting Efl squirm. 

3 minutes ago, kevinhectoring said:

Pretty sure a loan to the admins is classed as an expense of the administration so it ranks very high in the pecking order  

Of course it does but if the loan is used as revenue for the next 5 months and to pay transfer instalments, then the capital no longer exists does it. 

1 hour ago, Curtains said:

Part of today’s Telegraph article

—————-

“It’s difficult not to conclude that we’ve seen gross EFL incompetence throughout this saga. A worthy governance institution should enforce rules in a timely manner and offer clarity. The FFP regulations are specifically supposed to ensure that members cannot get into these situations. On those grounds, the EFL has failed. While Derby supporters know that ultimate blame lies with Mel Morris, Derby South MP Margaret Beckett spoke for many in saying: “If Derby are to be liquidated, none of those involved will be forgiven.

https://www.telegraph.co.uk/business/2022/01/20/footballs-financial-lunacy-cannot-tackled-red-tape/

On first reading this extract sums up the situation very clearly, a refreshing change from much of the other nonsense being written about us at the moment.