The Administration Thread

Boycie

1 minute ago, IslandExile said:

How can Boro self-appoint themselves as "football creditors" when - as they say their "claim" has not yet been ruled upon.

They need @David to explain what a creditor means.

Their point I quoted above.

IF they'd been allowed to go through with their claim, then IF they'd won (which of course is certain! :D) Then they would be football creditors. But they didn't and they aren't! 

I may be in the minority now, I usually am, but I think we now just let Quantuma get on with their job.

The work done by so many over recent days has had great success mobilising large groups of fans (Rams and others), and tremendous success in getting publicity for our grievances, both on TV/Radio, in the press, and astonishingly as a question in the UK parliament today. It has also flushed out the responses of the EFL and Boro.

BUT now it does come down to the suits to sort it out. We should not be distracting them from what will be a vital few weeks negotiating with the EFL, Boro, and our preferred buyer, knowing the whole football world, and the Government are watching very closely. Well done everyone, and come on Quantuma. You Rams!

25 minutes ago, DantheRam90 said:

https://t.co/K1VLy0Hy7k 

Middlesbrough have released a Statement now....

They obviously don’t like the publicity 

And I believe there to be liable in that statement and I wish we had an owner who would take them to task 

there is information in there which clearly they wouldn’t have been in possession of unless they obtained it from the EFL either legally or illegally 

4 minutes ago, i-Ram said:

I may be in the minority now, I usually am, but I think we now just let Quantuma get on with their job.

The work done by so many over recent days has had great success mobilising large groups of fans (Rams and others), and tremendous success in getting publicity for our grievances, both on TV/Radio, in the press, and astonishingly as a question in the UK parliament today. It has also flushed out the responses of the EFL and Boro.

BUT now it does come down to the suits to sort it out. We should not be distracting them from what will be a vital few weeks negotiating with the EFL, Boro, and our preferred buyer, knowing the whole football world, and the Government are watching very closely. Well done everyone, and come on Quantuma. You Rams!

Or.......

Is it time for the Administrators/club to now come out with a public statement addressing (shooting down) the points in the EFL and Boro statements?

Let's keep the momentum and public support while we have it ?

Just now, IslandExile said:

Or.......

Is it time for the Administrators/club to now come out with a public statement addressing (shooting down) the points in the EFL and Boro statements?

Let's keep the momentum and public support while we have it ?

Can’t see how they don’t come out and address those two statements now.

5 minutes ago, Sparkle said:

They obviously don’t like the publicity 

And I believe there to be liable in that statement and I wish we had an owner who would take them to task 

there is information in there which clearly they wouldn’t have been in possession of unless they obtained it from the EFL either legally or illegally 

I thought that. The libel would be against individuals (previous owners and directors) not the club, I think - so not really affected by us not having an owner. 

We almost certainly saved Middlesbrough the anguish of play-off failure that season, and allowed them plenty of time to prepare for the following season without distractions.  We probably ended up doing them a favour...indirectly. 

For our point deductions I have always felt that we were culpable,  or that Mel was culpable I should say, however badly it was all handled by the EFL.  However how the EFL are dealing with these claims by Middlesbrough and Wycombe is nothing short of outrageous. It's like they are deliberately trying to obliterate one of their founding members.  Would love to know what actually goes on at one of their board meetings, how are they justifying their behaviour to themselves?

40 minutes ago, DantheRam90 said:

https://t.co/K1VLy0Hy7k 

Middlesbrough have released a Statement now....

The use of the word “cheat” crops up every other sentence. What were all these other example of “cheating” that we have never been charged with? Again if they think there are other issues that require a charge ask the EFL?

Edited by Eatonram

13 minutes ago, Tombo said:

Once again claiming that there's more to the claims than just the amortisation ruling. Not inclined to believe that.

Confidential is everyone's favourite word at the moment. It means you don't have to back up any claims, they can just say we owe them money because reasons.

Middlesbrough turned me into a newt.