The Administration Thread

Boycie

Just now, Chopper said:

TFR football on Twitter (yeah I know) say imminent Admin update coming.

"Everyone is working really hard to get it over the line. It's a very complicated situation. We thank everyone for their patience. We are supremely confident that it will be completed by this time....oooh, I dunno, let's say tomorrow. We can always issue another update then."

Asxan aside, you know I really dislike them Twitter trolls that spend so much time creating an account that sounds like it official and then put fake updates on. You spot it quickly but for a moment it gets you! 

7 minutes ago, Tamworthram said:

I give up.

why? its a relevenat point isnt it

if they dont have certainty dont set deadlines for people

i am sick to the back teeth of being told it will happen on X date then nothing happens

Just now, Gee SCREAMER !! said:

Love the comments on this.  Rather unlikely unless we get another Cox and a few players coming for the club not the wages but....

3rd division, almost bust and 5 players to top flight in 3 years.  Never done that before have we. UEFA cup position in 4.  

A few people in this probably remember that. 

I think we will be so good in league 1 that st Christmas when we are 15 points clear at the top the EFL will decide to promote us directly to the Premier league where will then romp into the champions league places. Easy stuff. Can't wait

(Fully expect us to finish in lower mid table next year as the club is slowly rebuilt and I would honestly be happy with that)

Just now, alram said:

why? its a relevenat point isnt it

if they dont have certainty dont set deadlines for people

i am sick to the back teeth of being told it will happen on X date then nothing happens

People on this forum are sick and tired of being told their sick and tired ???

1 hour ago, LazloW said:

What I really don’t understand is; why announce that “it’s all done bar the shouting, and it will definitely be done tomorrow”, if there is any chance it won’t be. Why make a rod for your own back? Why whip up expectations yet again? Why why why.

I know there’s another 8 hours of Thursday to go, but surely they would have announced something by now if it were ‘nailed on’.  

I work from home and it’s times like this I wish I was still in the office; at least I wouldn’t be able to spend so much time refreshing this thread and Twitter with the beady eye of my boss on me!! 

Well that blows all this guff about working from home producing more work?

22 minutes ago, Curtains said:

Everybody was more accessible and amenable in them days .

Managers like Jim Smith used to stop and chat to fans .

Loved it going to Raynesway to watch Rams train .

Used to go to Sinfin and watch training when Brian was manager .

2B125CE9-322B-4B98-A7EB-643BFB064D6A.jpeg

4B453E8C-A8D3-447F-9529-8A18B22651CF.jpeg

County now demolished and a garage put in it's place ☹️

Honestly next season will be much more testing as a brand new squad of misfits put together with no money, with a new manager... I'll be happy to have a team that stays up and being able to just follow the football.

Fans going on sky thinking we'll be back in the prem have just got very overexcited.

Edited by alexxxxx

6 minutes ago, KBB said:

I think we will be so good in league 1 that At Christmas when we are 15 points clear at the top the EFL will decide to find a reason to deduct 15 points 

(Fully expect us to finish in lower mid table next year as the club is slowly rebuilt and I would honestly be happy with that)

FTFY