The Administration Thread

Boycie

2 hours ago, Chopper said:

I think it'll come clear eventually that CK did string along Cook, Stetford and then by extension Rooney

I think it’ll become clear that CK was manoeuvred into PB position by Rooney and Stretford, that the 3 of them were in cahoots. And that it all fell apart because none of them thought through the AML issues and because the slync investors read CK the riot act 

1 minute ago, cosmic said:

State of that Andy bloke. "The Daily Mail said this. Mel Morris reads that newspaper. So it must mean it's done".

Prat.

Not to mention he somehow knows that Mel Morris still buys that paper. Does Andy run Mel's local corner shop? Muppet.

This is the tweet tagged onto the end of those two. Interesting?

2 hours ago, RadioactiveWaste said:

I wonder if it's a meeting where all the staff are told the gigs up, EFL removed golden share, club being liquidated and it's now a free for all in terms of getting copper wire out the building.

But it's probably not that. Probably.

Hope not, they owe me a ticket for Bradford.

15 minutes ago, cosmic said:

State of that Andy bloke. "The Daily Mail said this. Mel Morris reads that newspaper. So it must mean it's done".

Prat.

Not to mention he somehow knows that Mel Morris still buys that paper. Does Andy run Mel's local corner shop? Muppet.

I am also a customer at Mel's local shop and I can confirm that he still arranges for his order of the Daily Mail to be picked up every morning. I can also confirm that Andy neither owns the shop nor does he work there. I hope this puts your mind at rest on such an important day for us all ??

5 hours ago, Addingham Ram said:

Daft question, but not having been in League One for decades, and not having sold any season tickets for next year, how can we realistically know what our turnover will be for the coming year?

If we can only spend 60% of our turnover on player related expenditure, then somebody will have to agree to our forecasted turnover.

That'll be the efl then. Oh dear, another shafting on the way.

Efl rule: League One clubs can spend up to 60% of turnover on player-related expenditure, or 75% in the year following relegation from the Championship.