The Administration Thread

Boycie

Former owner Morris will also give Clowes and his team his backing and has a huge say in the management of the debt. He is closely tied with MSD Holdings who are currently owed over £23.5 million - which will be paid back from the stadium deal.

The bolded is worrying, but not surprising, given most people have long suspected this.

That said, if he's already agreed on the stadium, the rest should follow fairly simply. Hope it doesn't turn in the same way as Mel though, I'm not sure about another 'fan' owner....

16 minutes ago, Animal is a Ram said:

The bolded is worrying, but not surprising, given most people have long suspected this.

That said, if he's already agreed on the stadium, the rest should follow fairly simply. Hope it doesn't turn in the same way as Mel though, I'm not sure about another 'fan' owner....

If it is the Clowes they will have my full support and I hope it goes over through line asap

7 minutes ago, Animal is a Ram said:

2104145026_brexit-politics(1).gif.059ed8dbf317e657cbdd8d0450b200cf.gif

5 minutes ago, Papahet said:

Knew Morris would have to have some sort of input, he just won't go away will he 

Didn't he say that in the programme with Samuelson, he wanted to retain a shareholding in the club and could do so by becoming an unnamed backer as minority shareholders don't have to be named.