The Administration Thread

Boycie

1 hour ago, Sparkle said:

I repeat again no Preferred bidder is going to move forward with a situation where they agree to a potential cost ( believed to be around £51 million) to be potentially due to two owners of football clubs where the decision of an award is made by a LAP which can consist of pinky and perky

Yeah BUT Ashley now talking to Gibson ? COYR

Edited by kevinhectoring

My response.  Getting a bit shorter and brusque now.  Keep going

Thank you for your email.

We are fully aware of the importance of Derby County to the fans and of the club’s history.

We want to find a solution, not to prevent one.

There is way too much misinformation being peddled at the moment when the only focus should be on solving the problems.

Regards

Rick Parry

Rick Parry

Chairman

EFL

01772 325838

rparry@efl.com

Please note our staff are working flexibly from home and the office – please continue to contact us via telephone and email.

Edited by Boycie
Hid mobile

9 minutes ago, Indy said:

But they haven’t done that. They’ve talked about doing that. Until they instruct EFL to set up arbitration, or file court papers, there’s nothing for DCFC/administrators to resolve. Unless I’ve missed something. 

No I am not saying the admin team haven't done anything they should have, quite the opposite. But either Boro and Wycombe  have started  a legal process in which case it can't be continued in admin, or else they haven't started it in which case there is nothing much  to do anyway. 

1 minute ago, Gee SCREAMER !! said:

My response.  Getting a bit shorter and brusque now.  Keep going

Thank you for your email.

We are fully aware of the importance of Derby County to the fans and of the club’s history.

We want to find a solution, not to prevent one.

There is way too much misinformation being peddled at the moment when the only focus should be on solving the problems.

Regards

Rick Parry

Rick Parry

Chairman

EFL

07715 923450

01772 325838

rparry@efl.com

Please note our staff are working flexibly from home and the office – please continue to contact us via telephone and email.

"There is way too much misinformation being peddled at the moment when the only focus should be on solving the problems."

And who has been peddling the misinformation? Who has been briefing Nixon , Percy, The Daily Mail, The Athletic and so  on with all this misinformation?

2 hours ago, Van der MoodHoover said:

I absolutely agree, but am stuck on understanding exactly what has to happen from here to get these "actions" by Middlesbrough and Wycombe considered and then categorised. Hopefully dismissed for the nonsense they are. 

It seems as if merely spouting "we think you owe us" is thought sufficient, but surely that cannot be the case.

The efl are sat on the sidelines...claiming their rules are clear. So surely they should remind or inform both parties what they should be doing? Or even better, run a process to get these matters out of the way..... 

As far as I can gather, the two clubs should be commencing Arbitration proceedings as allowed for under EFL rule 95.2. This allows their claims to be heard and determined under English Law (though not in a 'Court' as such) by a League Arbitration Panel - just like FFP issues. I even think this is allowed with DCFC being in Administration, because it's not a formal legal process. Of course, that could take months, and until and unless that panel found in their favour, Boro and Wycombe would not be classed as Creditors of any kind. 

What I think the EFL has done is to award those claimants the status of Football Creditors, which the LAP process would not do until their claims had been accepted by the LAP.

14 hours ago, Eatonram said:

I emailed more than 10 hours ago and asked directly if under Uk insolvency laws do the EFl see the Boro and Wycombe claims as  “creditors”     No reply so far after 10 hours

As above but now over 24 hours. Perhaps its because I asked a direct question.

7 minutes ago, Charlie George said:

Might be clutching at straws here,but don't we have to have a minimum amount of players of professional standing ? Marshall,Jags,Shinnie and Baldock all gone now leaves us seriously short of experienced pro's.

Plenry was made of this is August. Can anyone clarify the EFL's ruling on this ?

I think your right but they let us play cashin,plange and thompson so they will say we have now 

also is the middlesbro employee still on the efl board because surely it is a conflict of interests he is going

to do what gibson tells him to do for the benefit of boro 

Having just had my company liqidated i know that the admins do the best for the creditors and the shareholders 

prepare for more sales this january they do not care about the club

The sad thing is this year if mel had stayed strong took the 9 points deduction paid the bills not gone in to admin

backed rooney with a transfer budget we would make the play offs easy this team has balls like jim smiths first season

1 minute ago, Thameram said:

also is the middlesbro employee still on the efl board because surely it is a conflict of interests he is going

to do what gibson tells him to do for the benefit of boro 

Honestly, the "'Boro member on the board" stuff is a bit of a red herring IMO.  We had a member on their previously while the DC/LAP stuff was going on, and it didn't help. It's my understanding that he's required to leave the room when conflicts of interest arise anyway, so in theory he shouldn't be able to influence things.

Arguably, the Forest guy is a worse issue because they are actively trying to buy one of our players, so it's in their interests to pressure us into selling as cheaply as possible.

1 hour ago, RoyMac5 said:

If Ashley is talking to Gibson it's likely to consist of 'drop your claim or I will sue the arse off you when I take over Derby'!

As I said a couple of days ago, if Ashley is serious his legal team will run rough shod over the nonsense.

The fact is Ashley has still not made a formal move for dcfc.

3 minutes ago, duncanjwitham said:

Honestly, the "'Boro member on the board" stuff is a bit of a red herring IMO.  We had a member on their previously while the DC/LAP stuff was going on, and it didn't help. It's my understanding that he's required to leave the room when conflicts of interest arise anyway, so in theory he shouldn't be able to influence things.

Arguably, the Forest guy is a worse issue because they are actively trying to buy one of our players, so it's in their interests to pressure us into selling as cheaply as possible.

Trouble is who do they have on the Board who doesnt have a conflict? Birch ex Derby, Moxey trying to buy Derby, Forest guy, Parry who has a vendetta against us and ffs Ridsdale.   So who's left?

1 minute ago, PistoldPete said:

Trouble is who do they have on the Board who doesnt have a conflict? Birch ex Derby, Moxey trying to buy Derby, Forest guy, Parry who has a vendetta against us and ffs Ridsdale.   So who's left?

Exactly and I think RD made the same point yesterday. Pretty much every other club in the championship will have a vested interest in seeing us continue to suffer as they may want to pick up a player from us on the cheap and/or they want to make sure we take up one of the relegation places rather than them.

4 minutes ago, PistoldPete said:

Isn’t there a Millwall guy on there as well ? But as they want to buy Sibley for 100k another one with a conflict 

13 minutes ago, duncanjwitham said:

As I recall other board members requested his absence from Derby County discussions .  Bet the coven aren't doing that now.

18 minutes ago, Gritstone Tup said:

As I said a couple of days ago, if Ashley is serious his legal team will run rough shod over the nonsense.

The fact is Ashley has still not made a formal move for dcfc.

As far as any of us know! We are kept in the dark about most of it...