The Administration Thread

Boycie

2 minutes ago, Premier ram said:

How many forum members is that you have wound up Roy this week , you seem particuarly argumentative at the moment , havnt you got a lawn that needs mowing or a dog that needs walking , give some on here a break

Given the amount of sense in his recent messages, I think it must be the dog posting.

4 minutes ago, Malty said:

So sick of all this speculation. I know it’s ridiculous but can quantuma come out at least with another one of their “everything’s ok don’t worry” statement?

Better still, let’s have a preferred bidder announcement so that we have a bit more certainty!

Don’t think there will be a preferred bidder mate 

7 minutes ago, Brailsford Ram said:

Appleby’s bid seems to include buying the stadium which Kirchner’s didn’t and as we have finally arrived at the best and final bidder stage I think it might be encouraging if Appleby has also increased his bid for the club. The price for the stadium might never be offered so cheaply again and it will release the owner from paying rent which we can ill afford especially with the lower revenues in League One.

It will also be nice for the ground and club to be owned by a single Legal entity again. 

8 minutes ago, Elwood P Dowd said:

It will also be nice for the ground and club to be owned by a single Legal entity again. 

Will we hear anything today would  e nice these are your new owners andy appley but I think if it is him he does have a lot of money with him.

Ok, some wild not remotely ITK guesswork.

Bid is $50 million not £50 million so actually £41 million for club and stadium

£21.4M required to service creditors leave £19.6 million for the stadium

That leaves Morris needing to cough up £3.9 million more to service the MSD debt, assuming all of that figure is secured against the stadium

BUT... Kirchner reported to have underwritten £1.6 million of the shortfall for the wages bill

SO... Sale of any of Buchanan, Knight, Bird etc OR Morris to man up and do the right thing would allow us to exit admin without further ado.*

*CAVEAT: All of the above conditional to Fat Mike EITHER not continuing to drag Derby to the edge of extinction with a frivolous and rathrer transparent lawsuit OR pulling on his big boy pants, checking his ego at the door and finally submitting a credible bid matching or surpassing the best current offer.

4 minutes ago, 86 Hair Islands said:

Ok, some wild not remotely ITK guesswork.

Bid is $50 million not £50 million so actually £41 million for club and stadium

£21.4M required to service creditors leave £19.6 million for the stadium

That leaves Morris needing to cough up £3.9 million more to service the MSD debt, assuming all of that figure is secured against the stadium

BUT... Kirchner reported to have underwritten £1.6 million of the shortfall for the wages bill

SO... Sale of any of Buchanan, Knight, Bird etc OR Morris to man up and do the right thing would allow us to exit admin without further ado.*

*CAVEAT: All of the above conditional to Fat Mike EITHER not continuing to drag Derby to the edge of extinction with a frivolous and rathrer transparent lawsuit OR pulling on his big boy pants, checking his ego at the door and finally submitting a credible bid matching or surpassing the best current offer.

So why does have 50m in pound sign on it then.

Some figures in here:

"Figures from Quantuma in April revealed that HM Revenue and Customs' total claim for unpaid taxes has risen to £36m, from £28m.

The club also owes finance company MSD £24m, while Quantuma themselves accumulated costs of £2.1m in the first six months of administration."

Plus:

"No pre-season fixtures have been confirmed by the club, before their first season back in England's third division since 1986, and it is not known who will pay the club's June wages.

BBC Sport understands the administrators are likely to seek more external funding to allow them to pay those wages."

17 hours ago, downsouth said:

Portsmouth fan here in peace. 

I'm guessing that some of you will have seen that we have previous with Andronikou involved as an administrator with us; and fair to say that those of our support who remember him hold him in utter contempt. 

I sincerely hope you manage to rid yourself of Morris' tenure and are able to move on properly from all this without him having any control over any of the assets your club needs to move forward.

Look after yourselves - and hopefully when we meet next season things will be on a bit more of an even keel for you.

Thanks for that.

Ahh, school trips to Butser Hill, Marwell Zoo

When I was at school in Hamble, Pompey fans were known as scummers, is that still the case? or do you call each other that ?Been a while, mind.

I've often considered Pompey and Southampton to be a little bit like Derby and Forest.

Have you renamed the M27 to be Harry Redknapp Way, yet?

7 minutes ago, RoyMac5 said:

Some figures in here:

"Figures from Quantuma in April revealed that HM Revenue and Customs' total claim for unpaid taxes has risen to £36m, from £28m.

The club also owes finance company MSD £24m, while Quantuma themselves accumulated costs of £2.1m in the first six months of administration."

Plus:

"No pre-season fixtures have been confirmed by the club, before their first season back in England's third division since 1986, and it is not known who will pay the club's June wages.

BBC Sport understands the administrators are likely to seek more external funding to allow them to pay those wages."

Or could it be the take over all done being confirmed by radio derby.

3 hours ago, BucksRam said:

Says a "friend" told her.  TBH I don't read her tweets as attention seeking but like I said about a gazillion pages ago, I don't know what, or who to believe any more until we get a formal statement confirming the purchase has been done. 

Suggest nobody. We have been hurt too many times. Even BBC derby radio and BBC TV east Midlands cannot agree