The Administration Thread

Boycie

3 minutes ago, twelveincher said:

6-8 other bidders according to Ed Dawes in a new BBC article. How do we have more bidders now than we’ve had throughout the entire process? Surely we’ve become less desirable?!

No-one in pole position now so it’s allowed others to register an interest who thought that they couldn’t compete with Kirchner’s offer (or who thought he was overpaying)….

Well we all now know it's a pi$$er, DCFC will be saved of that I'm confident, Whether -15points -WR -majority of the players but we'll have a club to support next season, It can only make us stronger, We wont forget those who ducked us over, MM, SB, Moon Pig, RP, CK the tool in Bristol and Uncle Tom Cobbley an all.

Proud to be born in Derby, Proud to support Derby, Proud to live in Derby, And to those who live outside of Derbyshire you'll always have Derby in your Hearts

26 minutes ago, eccles the ram said:

If we do survive (please God) I can live with a minus 15 points deduction.  Rooney HAS to stay, so whoever is our owner they need to tie him down for at least two more years. With his contacts we have a better chance of fielding a team which could compete in Division 1 . You never know we could reach the playoffs!!! No I haven't been at the falling down water - ok - sorry that's a 'Kirschism '- I have had one or two! 

Why would Rooney want to hang around starting a new season with a points deduction and a restrictive business policy in place.

1 minute ago, RoyMac5 said:

FFS there are no bones left. We're little but a shell.

The fanbase is the lucrative thing left for anyone that can get it at the lowest possible price. Sorry Roy but you're being naive if you think that none of the interested parties are not vultures. 

4 minutes ago, Unlucky Alf said:

Well we all now know it's a pi$$er, DCFC will be saved of that I'm confident, Whether -15points -WR -majority of the players but we'll have a club to support next season, It can only make us stronger, We wont forget those who ducked us over, MM, SB, Moon Pig, RP, CK the tool in Bristol and Uncle Tom Cobbley an all.

Proud to be born in Derby, Proud to support Derby, Proud to live in Derby, And to those who live outside of Derbyshire you'll always have Derby in your Hearts

It’s good to talk about things. This kind of therapy would cost you £100 an hour.

2 minutes ago, Steve How Hard? said:

The fanbase is the lucrative thing left for anyone that can get it at the lowest possible price. Sorry Roy but you're being naive if you think that none of the interested parties are not vultures. 

No you're being naïve in believing we're worth what Q were asking. We have no assets, no stadium etc.

21 minutes ago, TheresOnlyWanChope said:

Maybe Mel was a Forest fan... or we still have the gypsy curse

Remove the maybe and swop “or” for and ?

Seen no end of comments from football supporters on social media saying it's not fair how the EFL are helping our club yet they let Bury and Macclesfield go under. Big difference is nobody wanted to buy these two clubs. No one was interested.

Derby have a queue forming of interested parties waiting to purchase the club, yet we have the most incompetent clowns running the administration process. Is it any wonder why Mike Ashley does not want to pay these muppets a penny. Quantuma should be banned from dealing with any professional football club again. 

They are an embarrassment and they should not be paid for their "services." At least if their communication was terrible, I'd expect them to conclude a deal professionally. Not a f****** soap opera where journalists feed supporters a web of stories, being so difficult to weed through to the truth.

Shame on you.

Edited by SouthStandDan

14 minutes ago, CBX1985 said:

We all love Rooney, but perhaps if someone wants to pay him to go then maybe, again, we need to consider.  He is very expensive, and a top team would pay good compensation for him.    

He's only got a year left on his contract, and well, he's going to get a top job at that point anyway.  Slashing manager costs in half would allow us to bring two or three good players in.  Next season, if it comes, is about weathering the storm far more than last.    

Rooney has shown terrific loyalty to the club and fans. He has also installed this attitude to the players. However, losing him wouldn't need to be the end of the world. Because of our circumstances, he hasn't been able to show us that he is capable of signing players and building a team. There will be other potential Derby managers out there, experienced and inexperienced, capable of turning the club round, as did Arthur Cox in the eighties.

Rooney staying and rebuilding the club, as did Cox, would be our dream. But, him staying on wouldn't guarantee anything.

3 minutes ago, atherstoneram said:

Why would Rooney want to hang around starting a new season with a points deduction and a restrictive business policy in place.

Maybe for the same reason he hung around last season with a 21 point deduction, transfer embargo, wage restrictions and a club in administration. I’m not sure what the reason is but he does have form for not being a quitter.

1 minute ago, Steve How Hard? said:

The fanbase is the lucrative thing left for anyone that can get it at the lowest possible price. Sorry Roy but you're being naive if you think that none of the interested parties are not vultures...

I've never said we are worth what Q are asking. Please don't put words into my mouth. Thank you.

So how on earth can they be vultures? ?

Edited by RoyMac5