The Administration Thread

Boycie

2 hours ago, Unlucky Alf said:

Sorry about the lateness in replying

All I can say is what I was told, That Steve Morgan was going to be the new owner yesterday, It would now appear that there is so many fingers in one pie that those who have access to a platform on twitter employed by Sky or Radio Derby, Run a story in the DET have in my belief different agendas and are being fed a story that would in the circumstances appear to be what they believe.

I believe my friend, He believed his friend, Nowt more I can add

If he is ready to go with quick funds transfer and take a punt given his wealth to ensure Rooney stays and quick start to next season prep he could be owner very quickly so got himself ready for 5pm. People take things very literally on here sometimes! Thanks for passing on - having researched him a bit I hope your intelligence is correct. 

12 minutes ago, Tamworthram said:

I agree. 

If CK really had sent the money then I’m sure he could get his bank to confirm the details directly to Q via some secure method - not just “this is Joe from Ye Olde Bank, Houston Texas calling. Yep, the money has been sent to you. Have a nice day”)

Who says that hasn’t happened? Would explain extending deadlines and perceived lack of panic from Q! 

4 minutes ago, CBRammette said:

If he is ready to go with quick funds transfer and take a punt given his wealth to ensure Rooney stays and quick start to next season prep he could be owner very quickly so got himself ready for 5pm. People take things very literally on here sometimes! Thanks for passing on - having researched him a bit I hope your intelligence is correct. 

What I know like others is Morgan is minted, If he's going to use his own money then he's good to go...just as Dawes said Ashley has £28million ready, I know you haven't got Sky...I watched Londongrad about Russian Oligarchs...Jesus H Christ they make Ashley look a Pauper 

My Intelligence is fine CB ?as for my friends intelligence I'd wager he's put his phone away and gone to play Golf on his own.

7 minutes ago, Mostyn6 said:

Who says that hasn’t happened? Would explain extending deadlines and perceived lack of panic from Q! 

Nobody is saying it. Just my opinion. If it had happened then I don’t understand why they only gave him until 5pm Friday. If the money has been sent and is tied up with the various checks then either it will be released fairly soon I would have thought (AML checks don’t take forever) or he is unable to satisfy those checks in which case, he would have some real problems.

Regarding Q, when have they displayed any sense of urgency?

I haven’t said anything negative against the administrators since they took over mainly because I don’t know enough on the subject or the details involved. I am getting to be very concerned as to why there are reports surfacing that the likes of Ashley had a deal to buy Derby in December that didn’t happen and there was a deal for AA to do the same in January to be followed by CK being given the PB status for so long, I know details are sparse but we very easily could have survived in the championship if those deals had gone through and not been forced to lose all those youngsters who were our future going forward. I really do want some factual answers and maybe some credit needs to be given to Ashley and AA for not going away whilst CK had all the opportunity to seal the deal yet what made him the best bid in Qs eyes?