The Administration Thread

Boycie

34 minutes ago, Ramos said:

Devils advocate - but keep seeing people saying they don’t want MA cause he could of come in at any point to save us. If it’s true that Q refuse to communicate with him, and he’s been saying this for months, maybe it’s not entirely his fault he’s not been able to make a move before now? If 28M is ready and waiting, and whomever is doing this stadium deal then agrees to lease to MA, surely 28M will ensure we don’t start on -15? Feel free to shout me down / discredit my point / make a pun.

Also I keep seeing ‘he’s waiting till the last min to get the cheapest deal’ while others are at the table he’s not going to get the cheapest deal, he’s in fact going to have to beat them if he really wants us and this PR attack of the last two days screams to me of a man who maybe wanted to get the cheapest deal but did not expect CK to get this far. He is now panicking because he does actually want the club. That’s how I read the situation anyway - he’s now trying to get a deal done before CKs money clears. 

Either that, or you know any other possible explanation ??

If Ashley wants to talk to the administrators he needs to put in a formal offer. They wouldn't be allowed to just ignore it, they'd have to formally acknowledge it at least. Even if they acknowledge it and take it no further that's an official line of communication opened.

If he hasn't done this, it is his fault.

Whining to SSN about being 'ignored' does nothing but place the blame on the administrators and make out he's in some way being wronged. He knows full well that there are plenty of <redacted> in our fanbase frothing at the mouth as soon as Quantuma are mentioned so it's not exactly a difficult tactic.

The way some people continue to buy it is saddening.

(not accusing you of this, as you say you were just playing DA)

36 minutes ago, LazloW said:

There seems to be a lot of speculation that a bid by Ashley would definitely mean a 15 deduction next season (and then there’s all this tosh about investment in infrastructure etc which seems a bit precious considering the predicament we’re in) but doesn’t anybody know for a fact that is the case because there’s also a lot of speculation that he has never made a bid.  

I admit I may have missed the one post in 20 on here that isn’t a pun or other digression, but does anybody have definitive proof that MA will leave us ‘worse off’ than Kirchner? 

Just because it's vital first of all for us to be saved from extinction it doesn't mean we shouldn't have concerns about the long term strategy for the club. Calling it 'tosh' is just burying your head in the sand.

I'll accept it may be a bit 'previous' but to paint it as 'precious' is <redacted>ing <redacted>

Edited by Coconut's Beard

Just now, Ramos said:

Do we know that? Surely there’s no need for it to include purchase of the ground now? Whomever was doing a deal to work with CK can surely make that agreement with any eventual buyer of Derby County? And if they wouldn’t, why not? 

We don't know but then we don't really know anything. But that's what was being reported at the time.

1 minute ago, RoyMac5 said:

Haarland will probably be earning enough to buy us! ?

City paid £51million(must have been in Haarlands contract)his signing on fee alone will keep him warm for many winters to come, As for his wage...£500k a week...that's a guess ?‍♀️

4 minutes ago, RoyMac5 said:

Of course there was a deal to be done, he just didn't want to pay the asking price! ? Isn't that what is said about Ashley?

The reason Q won't talk to MA is he wants them to take less. 

I am not sure , but I think it has been suggested that Mike A won’t deal with the Admins , won’t pay them and wants to sort this mess out directly with the EFL. Let’s be honest he has done these kind of deals a hundred times before. I am not against Mike  but I don’t think he will pay Rooney , Prem wages managing a Div 1 team.

3 minutes ago, Ramos said:

Do we know that? Surely there’s no need for it to include purchase of the ground now? Whomever was doing a deal to work with CK can surely make that agreement with any eventual buyer of Derby County? And if they wouldn’t, why not? 

Morris won’t sell ground if Ashley is involved allegedly.

Ground sale will be dependent on CK completing allegedly 

Ashley not enough for ground and 35p in pound to avoid -15 points which CK deal does that’s even if Ashley has put in recent offer. 

17 minutes ago, TuffLuff said:

Maybe, just maybe, Nixon is the one who has been played like a fiddle here?

FWIW, whether it’s ended or not we aren’t in a dreadful position. Waiting for Kirchner’s money to clear, if it ever can or we look towards Ashley who no longer has all the cards to play and needs to sweeten his deal.

I agree, I’ve always felt there’s a solution for the clubs future and have maintained throughout there’s only a handful of people with the facts and actual information available to them. I just share the tweets I see knowing some people don’t use Twitter themselves. 

1 minute ago, Unlucky Alf said:

City paid £51million(must have been in Haarlands contract)his signing on fee alone will keep him warm for many winters to come, As for his wage...£500k a week...that's a guess ?‍♀️

All crazy.

I recounted that quote from Trevor Sinclair on TalkSport to my 82-year old father last night - the one where he was claiming Derby players should be on to their agents for moves because they have bills to pay. I think Jim White countered that he didn't think professional players would be on the breadline for missing a month or two of wages, to which Sinclair retorted: "What about the young ones? They're only on £2k a week'.

Dear old Dad was apoplectic, he almost choked on his Horlicks.

1 hour ago, dajstrawb said:

We’re not important enough to receive that kind of information. 

Well the administrators own the club - a prospective buyer should have the money - we the supporters are actually irrelevant weather we like it or not 

4 minutes ago, jimtastic56 said:

I am not sure , but I think it has been suggested that Mike A won’t deal with the Admins , won’t pay them and wants to sort this mess out directly with the EFL. Let’s be honest he has done these kind of deals a hundred times before. I am not against Mike  but I don’t think he will pay Rooney , Prem wages managing a Div 1 team.

And what planet is MA living on, Q are the Admins, The EFL are...well...the swear filter would break if I said what I think Uh Huh Reaction GIF

4 minutes ago, jimtastic56 said:

That's the ludicrous aspect of those reports - Ashley cannot sideline the Administrators and sort it out directly with the EFL. He has to deal directly with them. Nor is he going to get anywhere making a reduction in their fees part of his offer.

Maybe wrong but:

Unless CK becomes our owner Wayne Rooney will walk and I guess many of our players out of contract with him. We then face the prospect of appointing a new manager (if a quality person is available) and him recruiting new payers (say 25?). How long will that take?

I'm for waiting a bit longer to see if CK's monies are cleared.

Q are not talking to Ashley. His £28m is basically what he bid in Jan and was not put forward, presumably because it didn’t give enough to creditors but that’s a logical guess.

Clearly they’re giving CK more time and I think Nixon is on the money it’s to do with the checks CK money is going through but obviously can’t keep it going forever. But CK is their preference. 

If it doesn’t go through Appleby is in pole position. As for his backer, refer you to Ed Dawes comment this morning there are plenty of people in Derbyshire with the money to do this deal and this person has been mentioned as already being involved in some way.