The Administration Thread

Boycie

Throughout the whole process Nixon has had a mole in the EFL giving him info, this time the mole hasn't leaked because of the egg on there faces of the EFL,

Dawes has found a mole and leaked what we have all been thinking for the last week, don't blame Dawes, the whole situation in our saga has been led by main stream journalists and the EFL and they need to be made accountable ?

https://www.derbytelegraph.co.uk/sport/football/football-news/derby-county-chris-kirchner-takeover-7179328

Derbyshire Live became aware of issues yesterday regarding the completion of the deal and the transfer of the money required to finalise it.

But the money that has been claimed to have been transferred from America has yet to reach the UK. Kirchner's camp are optimistic the issues can be resolved, but there is equally withering confidence among the fans that they will.

So, I'm inclined to believe Ed Dawes, or at the very least Dawes is reporting what he believes and that he trusts the information.

Nixon I think has been given the line by the cK camp.

At the moment they're not contradictory - it may be Nixon's info is true but other parties are ready to collapse the deal because promised money hasn't arrived.

The EFL have the league to consider and next season is fast approaching.

I get the doom feeling and if things don't happen for cK very soon they won't happen at all. I'm about 5% confident in cK at this point (1 in 20 chance this happens) but that might rapidly go down.

27 minutes ago, AndyinLiverpool said:

This is the equivalent of 'I never fancied her anyway'

Find me a post where I’ve backed him, AndyinLiverpool. 

7 minutes ago, Unlucky Alf said:

All he has reported is someone else paid the wages or have I missed the bigger story?, From CK not paying wages the media and others are having a field day.

I'll wait for the official announcement that CK has withdrawn his bid before I get my sharpened knifes out 

He has said the takeover is expected to collapse today as none of Kirchner's money has arrived in the UK

1 minute ago, I know nuffin said:

If the money is stuck due to laundering checks might explain why CK claimed to have 35 lawyers working after he claimed to have signed the buying contract 

The lawyers weren't all working for him, they were from all the parties involved in the transaction (Kirchner, Quantuma, Morris, the stadium-purchaser, HMRC, MSD etc).

25 minutes ago, DarkFruitsRam7 said:

Bin Zayed and Alonso were clearly chancers and are irrelevant to this conversation. 

Whether Kirchner is it not remains to be seen. But alarm bells were ringing once it became clear his money was coming from “private 

I just don't believe Kirchner is a chancer. Why waste as much time, energy and money as he has to get this far, only to go "nah, don't have the money actually"?

It doesn't make any sense. They've all had the same scenario, get to the end and the money "doesn't arrive". Kirchner especially has already lost millions on the deal if he walks away, it just doesn't make sense that actually he's just a penniless clown and a timewaster.

Who benefits?

1 minute ago, I know nuffin said:

If the money is stuck due to laundering checks might explain why CK claimed to have 35 lawyers working after he claimed to have signed the buying contract 

On a serious note, I don't think all of those lawyers were working for CK. I think most of them were there to make sure their clients didn't do anything without cK paying up.

8 minutes ago, observer said:

tom out of interest and ive not checked but were you one of the fans complaining during the mel morris period of splashing the cash...

I dont remember many people, hes come out by a large way the worst out of all this for simply running the club poorly as a fan and not a business

At the time I was involved in regular discussions with people at DCFC with doing fan displays and my job means I need to retain professional relationships in the Derby business community, including with those in major institutions in the city, so if I had concerns or worries I wouldn't have put them in public out too often, if at all.

I trusted Mel, an experienced and successful businessman, to run the club properly and even if I disagreed with some of what he did, as a mere mortal fan, wasn't in a position to change anything or influence him so there we go.

I was bitterly disappointed to see how it's all turned out and, as things have become clearer since his exit, pretty livid - the same as any other Derby fan.

Regardless of all that, I'm not sure how any of my posting performance on here or Twitter is relevant to me saying I'm falling out of love with football and my reasons for doing so? If I am excited by investment in the playing squad or club I promise to complain more going forward?