The Administration Thread

Boycie

Man. Broken my record for blocking trolling Forest fans on Twitter and it's only half past 8 in the morning. 

If this does fall through there are some serious questions to ask of Q and the EFL. It means their proof of funds checks ain't worth waste matter remaining after food has been digested, discharged from the bowels.

Edited by Sheff Ram

2 minutes ago, MACKWORTHRAM said:

He did before and since then I've never been able to see his tweets.

This is all I have been able to see for ages. Makes no sense at all.

Screenshot_20220608_083334_com.twitter.android.jpg

Yeah that’s not what his account looks like now. He’s got like nearly 20k followers or something. Maybe you need to wipe your cookies or something? 

Just now, duncanjwitham said:

HIs twitter account is showing up fine for me. He hasn't tweeted since June 5th though.

Mine is the same as above, the account loads but says cannot retrieve tweets at this time. He may have just suspended it for now to avoid all the abuse!

Nixon again suggests it’s not over…yet. I’m off on the school run in a mo, will no doubt spend the day refreshing the site and Twitter awaiting official confirmation. It is currently only speculation so trying not to panic too much, but not looking good. For what it’s worth I do still think the club will be saved by someone (Ashley or Appleby perhaps) but IF it is true then the damage of this CK bid failing at the 11th hour will be massive in terms of Rooney, the squad and planning for next season.

5 minutes ago, Mihangel said:

AML checks would depend on the value involved assume the complexity of the provenance of that money. 

If you have a £25k house deposit from savings and a £50k salary then this going to a fairly quick check.

If you need to show where £60m has come from and it's from crypto and/or other sources, is say 2 days is really ambitious.

That said, CK would/should know that all this is going to take time....

The money transfer process is supposed to have been started in excess of 10 days ago with a target date of May 31st for completion.

List of people to blame (reverse order):

Chris Kirchner

Quantuma

EFL

Mel Morris

If CK is a chancer, then Quantuma should frankly be embarrassed. The EFL clearly isn’t fit for purpose to allows things to get to this point and reform is needed now. But let’s remember, we wouldn’t be here if it wasn’t for Mel Morris, his ego, and the complete mess he left those trying to save this club. 

1 minute ago, Stive Pesley said:

Mine is the same as above, the account loads but says cannot retrieve tweets at this time. He may have just suspended it for now to avoid all the abuse!

No, it's still active, he just hasn't tweeted anything since June 5th, but "liked" a tweet from a dcfc fan that said "Ashley isn't our saviour". 

He needs to wake up early and be honest about what is going on. 

37 minutes ago, JuanFloEvraTheCocu'sNesta said:

So for this to collapse it will have taken the EFL and Quantuma to both completely fail to perform any remotely adequate due diligence, right? Quantuma shouldn't be allowed anywhere near another football club.

He has proved he has access to money but he hasn’t transferred it which isn’t either of those fault in all reality ( a poor choice maybe) 

6 minutes ago, Sparkle said:

It would be a dreadful tactic especially if he wanted future interviews with anyone involved with Derby county 

This.

If this turns out to be false, Dawes has just risked Radio Derby’s access to the club for years to come. There’s no way he comes out with a statement like that unless he’s sure the information is accurate.

Edited by DarkFruitsRam7