The Administration Thread

Boycie

Just now, BramcoteRam84 said:

Not surprised by this latest news based on what I heard this morning re:stadium. I don’t know anything other than it’s not straightforward and won’t be sorted out quickly, and that Ashley’s people are still very much in the background talking to local stakeholders. Q won’t talk to them as CK is preferred until the weekend.

As far as I’m concerned it’s over to CK now, he’s made the stadium a condition, does he stick to his position or does he soften it and work towards a pragmatic conclusion. Going to be an interesting few days but it’s another curveball we didn’t want. Blame Q all you want - this is down to one person. 

I honestly think the club is in big trouble and I believe CK  allegedly stipulating  that he won’t deal with MM over stadium is a problem.

The DCC are also a problem I’m my eyes by not sorting it out yet. 

3 minutes ago, BramcoteRam84 said:

Not surprised by this latest news based on what I heard this morning re:stadium. I don’t know anything other than it’s not straightforward and won’t be sorted out quickly, and that Ashley’s people are still very much in the background talking to local stakeholders. Q won’t talk to them as CK is preferred until the weekend.

As far as I’m concerned it’s over to CK now, he’s made the stadium a condition, does he stick to his position or does he soften it and work towards a pragmatic conclusion. Going to be an interesting few days but it’s another curveball we didn’t want. Blame Q all you want - this is down to one person. 

Boris Johnson again?

Just now, Curtains said:

Stadium is a big issue maybe we could play on the racecourse 

I would presume our minor issues is that mels name or company is still listed as owning the stadium or something like that which they can’t sign off in time. So they need a legal assurance or something in writing to say that Mel will not have the stadium and therefore no influence in the running of Derby County.

Pure guesswork but it’ll be something they can work around or else Percy would be making a big song and dance about it

18 minutes ago, Curtains said:

I honestly think the club is in big trouble and I believe CK  allegedly stipulating  that he won’t deal with MM over stadium is a problem.

The DCC are also a problem I’m my eyes by not sorting it out yet. 

So it's everyone's fault but Mels?

26 minutes ago, Tamworthram said:

Are you feeling even more left wing than normal today with this and your earlier comment about Boris/Mel? 

Anyone would think there are some kind of elections going on today. ?

Nothing remotely "left-wing" in that statement, it's fact end of conversation.

29 minutes ago, BramcoteRam84 said:

Sounds like you’re suggesting there’s an unknown individual standing outside the tent peeing in?

I wonder who that could be?