The Administration Thread

Boycie

In a perverse way, I'm glad the media circus had a wasted time. Q have to do what they have to do, cameras are superfluous.

How many annoying and sensational episodes have been peddled by eager scoop-seekers and clickbait characters over the past 2 years?

Gotta be by midnight, though, PLEASE.

Edited by Woodypecker

My ex boss used to have a saying " if it's easy, they wouldn't need me to do it".

Quantuma keep telling us how difficult/complex this transaction is at every turn, as some justification for continuing delays. Of course its difficult and complex, that's why you're doing it instead of me, and that's why you get so handsomely remunerated.

Stop talking and get the job done. You will get no understanding or sympathy from Derby fans, and you certainly don't deserve any.

Just now, RoyMac5 said:

Someone (a L**ds fan ffs!) posted that there's an MSD loan secured against Moor Farm (lease?), maybe those two?

if m*l doesn’t get a good deal he could drag his heels. isn’t he the one who has to sign off any deal? as far as I know he still owns moor farm

1 minute ago, rammieib said:

What a farce. Yesterday it’s one party to sign something, today is multiple parties.

You would have a tiny bit more respect if they said specifically what.

To be fair, yesterday they said a number of outstanding matters.  The single part has come via Twitter rumours today.

Edited by FlyBritishMidland

7 minutes ago, Rammy03 said:

Comical. Yesterday they said they were waiting on final details that were out of Clowes' and their own control.

And that continues to be the case if they’re waiting on third parties right? The EFL and Q issuing a joint statement is a good sign in my opinion. They’re finally on the same page, we’re waiting on someone else to catch up, they may be taking their time to read the legal docs and either confirm or dispute an aspect of it (Mel? MSD? training ground “landlord”? Sponsors?) The process is still ongoing, it hasn’t stopped, I know we’re all desperate for news it just means holding on a little longer. Keep the faith folks.

Edited by Caerphilly Ram

Ok, so now the official line is that there are documents to be documented and concluded. Unfounded speculation suggested Moor Farm and the Lockos, I'd imagine by close of play tomorrow they will have distanced themselves from that, if it's not true. They are likely going to be under ...localised scrutiny before long.

Hmm, if Notts were in this state, if I was significant enough of a creditor to be a signatory with nothing more than a verbal agreement on things, would I change those terms before I sign anything? Especially with so much riding on my signature as the last piece of the jigsaw. 

Nothing is agreed until everything is agreed.

Someone might be holding out for a few pounds more.