The Administration Thread

Boycie

Just now, ollycutts1982 said:

I think that despite our best hopes and wishes no one on this forum is genuinely ITK, some may be fed information through various channels but in terms of firm news I don't think this is the place to get it from

But we have so many business-savvy experts who know exactly how all this kind of stuff works. That's better than any ITK, in my opinion.

1 hour ago, RoyMac5 said:

Do I? Where have I said that?

YOU like to point the finger and accuse, when all we Derby fans want is a credible new owner to go forward with.

Hang on a minute - you’ve certainly implied it.  CK is paying 35% over 3 years.  If reports are to believed the £21.4M is less than the 25%.  This seems sensible - lower your capital outlay, get some income in to support paying off the rest of the debt over a longer period knowing you’ll likely have to this up.  You say this gives you no confidence in CK as a businessman as he’s overpaying - which in all fairness he probably is but is trying do the right thing in doing so.  Therefore, implying your happy for MA to pay less, meaning it will be below the 25% to the creditors and -15 points.

And yes, I’d do want a credible owner.  And who’s to says not CK or MA?  All I think we can accuse CK of is a bit of naivety.  I think in all this we’re forgetting who he’s got on board if it goes through. They certainly seem to think he’s credible.

Edited by FlyBritishMidland

42 minutes ago, derby8 said:

1976 now.

Does anyone remember score, etc of Derby v. Go Ahead Deventer in August 1976.

Have the complete record books but they don't include friendlies.

FB6918DC-E45E-4F30-8D43-5482B718ED45.thumb.jpeg.fd985274b099547808301dfd7a07b32e.jpeg

No. But to be honest, I can’t remember any of last season either.

7 minutes ago, FlyBritishMidland said:

Hang on a minute.  CK is paying 35% over 3 years.  If reports are to believed the £21.4M is less than the 25%.  This seems sensible - lower your capital outlay, get some income in to support paying off the rest of the debt over a longer period knowing you’ll likely have to this up.  You say this gives you no confidence in CK as a businessman as he’s overpaying - which in all fairness he probably is but is trying do the right thing in doing so.  Therefore, implying your happy for MA to pay less, meaning it will be below the 25% to the creditors and -15 points.

He is paying too much then! ?

Imply what YOU like, don't say I meant to say that though.

Plus according to @Ghost of Cloughfinancial calculations there's not much in it either way. If you were a creditor maybe you'd prefer the certainty of money sooner.

Edited by RoyMac5

2 minutes ago, RoyMac5 said:

He is paying too much then! ?

Imply what YOU like, don't say I meant to say that though.

Plus according to @Ghost of Cloughfinancial calculations there's not much in it either way. If you were a creditor maybe you'd prefer the certainty of money sooner.

According to GofC the unsecured creditors are £3m and the 35% only applies to that. HMRC at £36m remains the biggest single creditor. Also the stadium debt, whoever owes that, £24m and the key to what happens with PP...