The Administration Thread

Boycie

5 minutes ago, 86 Hair Islands said:

Suspect CK has secured a line of credit in the UK and provided a guarantee against it. CK gets the club Monday / Tuesday, Fat Mike kicked into touch yet again. To my way of thinking, tyre-kickers generally don't settle £1.6 Million bills to maintain the ruse or simply for a 'bit of a larf', so if that particular rumour is true, as it appears most likely it is, then those accusing CK of lying about his transfer may well need some bacon to go with the copious amounts of egg on their face next week. If it's not true, then presumably Fat Mike will simply fire over £30 million early next and we'll all kneel at his altar in gratitude.

a) Why and how would CK BORROW £22m when a rumour is that he's already send it twice? Sent it twice?? I can't believe I'm even writing that! Of course he hasn't,

b) As far as I can see here and elsewhere, nobody has actually come out and said CK paid the bills. People have hinted at it, but nobody's confirmed it, neither did he pay the £5m deposit, obviously and...

c) If it is actually true, then he obviously had the ability to send £m's in cash a few weeks ago, passing the providence checks, but not, it seems, now. Bit weird, no?

15 minutes ago, Jimbo Ram said:

If it speeds things up is it a bad thing ? The whole fiasco needs to come to an end….and quickly. We are going to lose Wazza and not have a squad fit for purpose at this rate…

why does involving EFL in everything speed anything up I do not know) . It may also allow  EFL to deduct 15 points from us so yes that would be a bad thing.  

https://www.skysports.com/football/news/11696/12632554/derby-county-takeover-several-businesspeople-ready-to-step-in-to-prevent-liquidation

"...It is understood Quantuma have seen proof of funds from at least five groups who still want to buy the club. They include Kirchner, former Newcastle owner Mike Ashley and former Derby chairman Andy Appleby...

Sky Sports News has been told that while the priority is to complete a club takeover long before the fixtures are released, there is the potential for "back-up" funding to be made available for Derby to assemble a squad and fulfil their fixtures should that process be delayed."

Edited by RoyMac5

3 minutes ago, Phuket Ram said:

a) Why and how would CK BORROW £22m when a rumour is that he's already send it twice? Sent it twice?? I can't believe I'm even writing that! Of course he hasn't,

b) As far as I can see here and elsewhere, nobody has actually come out and said CK paid the bills. People have hinted at it, but nobody's confirmed it, neither did he pay the £5m deposit, obviously and...

c) If it is actually true, then he obviously had the ability to send £m's in cash a few weeks ago, passing the providence checks, but not, it seems, now. Bit weird, no?

OK, I'll avoid the urge to be facetious and address your points:

A) Because as has been clearly documented, his earlier transfers remain locked until AML checks are complete. 

B) You've not been paying attention then. Google is your friend.

C) Because he's not sending the cash this time, is he? What I'm suggesting is that someone has agreed to extend him a line of credit IN THE UK, thereby circumnavigating the anti-money laundering issues. I would assume that if this is the case, a guarantee would have been required and /or proof of transfer(s) be provided.

By all means doubt all of this and more. I'm not fussed. All will be revealed this week.

Edited by 86 Hair Islands

1 minute ago, RoyMac5 said:

https://www.skysports.com/football/news/11696/12632554/derby-county-takeover-several-businesspeople-ready-to-step-in-to-prevent-liquidation

"...It is understood Quantuma have seen proof of funds from at least five groups who still want to buy the club. They include Kirchner, former Newcastle owner Mike Ashley and former Derby chairman Andy Appleby...

Sky Sports News has been told that while the priority is to complete a club takeover long before the fixtures are released, there is the potential for "back-up" funding to be made available for Derby to assemble a squad and fulfil their fixtures should that process be delayed."

So duck off EFL. 

9 minutes ago, Mihangel said:

Somebody has got their hand up the EFL's backside, I sincerely hope that CK trumps up the money soon so that whoever it is (and I think we'd all have our suspicions), disappears.

Mate - we've got the message that you don't like Ashley - how about you give your crusade a bit of a rest now?.....

2 minutes ago, PistoldPete said:

why does involving EFL in everything speed anything up I do not know) . It may also allow  EFL to deduct 15 points from us so yes that would be a bad thing.  

Getting to the point is the important thing.  if they are going to chuck us out, it concentrates minds.  We can play games like this for ages; to everyone's mental distress.  Mortality and aversion to loss makes you consider your position.  EFL play role in this instance. 

If DCFC is going to die, let's get on with it so we can work out what next.  I think it unlikely, but until we lance the debt boil and have sustainable funding, this will not go away, it will only get worse.

1 minute ago, CBX1985 said:

Getting to the point is the important thing.  if they are going to chuck us out, it concentrates minds.  We can play games like this for ages; to everyone's mental distress.  Mortality and aversion to loss makes you consider your position.  EFL play role in this instance. 

If DCFC is going to die, let's get on with it so we can work out what next.  I think it unlikely, but until we lance the debt boil and have sustainable funding, this will not go away, it will only get worse.

If DCFC were not sustainable, Quantuma would have a legal  duty to liquidate us . They haven't and they won't. EFL issuing threats introduces unnecessary stress. I was perfectly relaxed about Kirchner either producing the money or someone else stepping up if he didn't. Until the EFL statement today which sent my blood pressure through the roof. 

14 minutes ago, RoyMac5 said:

Who are these well heeled business people Dorsett is referring to? Gadsby, Clowes, Amott?

2 hours ago, atherstoneram said:

No matter what the EFL spout they cannot interfere in insolvency matters,they cannot compel creditors to take what is offered.

No, but they could vary their rules to make it easier for find a buyer.

They could renew the golden share with football creditors not getting 100%. They could allow a takeover at less than 25% for the unsecured creditors without a points deduction. They could allow just a 1 year stadium deal. They could impose a business plan which allowed the club to be competitive. They remove the embargo so we can at least renew contracts to keep some value in the club

But they won't. 

23 minutes ago, Rambam said:

And you’re  confident there will be no cash flow problems with CK, let alone a healthy transfer kitty

I've just seen my next door neighbour put her pussy in a cage and put it in the car...Looked a healthy transfer to me

1 minute ago, PistoldPete said:

If DCFC were not sustainable, Quantuma would have a legal  duty to liquidate us . They haven't and they won't. EFL issuing threats introduces unnecessary stress. I was perfectly relaxed about Kirchner either producing the money or someone else stepping up if he didn't. Until the EFL statement today which sent my blood pressure through the roof. 

We need that stress - it is grotesque and it is why I'm wasting my Sunday on this site: I'm s -word scared. But it is a pill we need to swallow now and should have swallowed in January/February.  

We are patently not viable for long.  If CK is not the real deal, which is clearly a strong possibility, we need to be sustainable for the season.  We cannot keep getting propped up by artificial debt, as this makes things worse.  We can't plan this way; Season Ticket sales are going to collapse.   This season I don't care about performance, 15 point reduction; I'd take Lg2 today for guaranteed club survival at this point with no debt. 

We need to cut the debt mountain sizably.  By getting to a crunch, we have that opportunity.  It will come, unless CK is the real deal.   As I have said, someone needs to be screwed somewhere.