The Administration Thread

Boycie

26 minutes ago, JfR said:

The other thing is, the EFL have previously allowed clubs to start the season in circumstances no better than what we're in. It was only a couple of years ago that they let both Bury and Bolton start the League One season in the same year while in dire straits financially. Bury had to postpone 5 games and failed to fulfil a cup tie against Sheffield Wednesday before getting kicked out of the league, and Bolton had to field their youth team to start the season, and also failed to fulfil a game against Doncaster Rovers.

Wigan also started 2020/21 season in admin. 

So is there another special rule for Derby County? 

4 hours ago, Jimbo Ram said:

So basically screw the creditors ?

Mel Morris has screwed the creditors, derby county is a massive money spinning asset for the city and the county ,it employs people and generates money , for me that is where people are mixing feelings , derby county deserves and needs to survive not just for its history but also what it provides going forward ,

I want Ashley to get the club for long term security and as desperately sad and unfair to the creditors that is it’s not derby county screwing them over it’s mel Morris whether by accident, miss management or plain stupid shat or bust gambling ,that is the bottom line

2 minutes ago, Archied said:

Mel Morris has screwed the creditors, derby county is a massive money spinning asset for the city and the county ,it employs people and generates money , for me that is where people are mixing feelings , derby county deserves and needs to survive not just for its history but also what it provides going forward ,

I want Ashley to get the club for long term security and as desperately sad and unfair to the creditors that is it’s not derby county screwing them over it’s mel Morris whether by accident, miss management or plain stupid shat or bust gambling ,that is the bottom line

Bottom line is that it is Derby County debts unfortunately ?

Suspect CK has secured a line of credit in the UK and provided a guarantee against it. CK gets the club Monday / Tuesday, Fat Mike kicked into touch yet again. To my way of thinking, tyre-kickers generally don't settle £1.6 Million bills to maintain the ruse or simply for a 'bit of a larf', so if that particular rumour is true, as it appears most likely it is, then those accusing CK of lying about his transfer may well need some bacon to go with the copious amounts of egg on their face next week. If it's not true, then presumably Fat Mike will simply fire over £30 million early next and we'll all kneel at his altar in gratitude.

Edited by 86 Hair Islands

4 minutes ago, 86 Hair Islands said:

Suspect CK has secured a line of credit in the UK and provided a guarantee against it. CK gets the club Monday / Tuesday, Fat Mike kicked into touch yet again. To my way of thinking, tyre-kickers generally don't settle £1.6 Million bills to maintain the ruse or simply for a 'bit of a larf', so if that particular rumour is true, as it appears most likely it is, then those accusing CK of lying about his transfer may well need some bacon to go with the copious amounts of egg on their face next week. If it's not true, then presumably Fat Mike will simply fire over £30 million early next and we'll all kneel at his altar in gratitude.

Trickle down..... The Premier League supporting lower league and grass roots football send us the money.

Didn't the 4 billion for the Chelsea sale go into a charity trust fund? Couldn't we borrow/have some of that? 

3 minutes ago, Mihangel said:

Somebody has got their hand up the EFL's backside, I sincerely hope that CK trumps up the money soon so that whoever it is (and I think we'd all have our suspicions), disappears.

The”Puppet Master”? Stretford or Ashley?

4 minutes ago, Mihangel said:

Somebody has got their hand up the EFL's backside, I sincerely hope that CK trumps up the money soon so that whoever it is (and I think we'd all have our suspicions), disappears.

And you’re  confident there will be no cash flow problems with CK, let alone a healthy transfer kitty? 

Edited by Rambam