The Administration Thread

Boycie

Two ways of reading into that video clip.

1. CK knows that it is falling through and he wants it to be done via a statement 

2. The bloke is meant to be living a golf lover’s dream for the day and has been hounded all day, so is knackered.

Either way, there is no way something isn’t said later tonight.

7 minutes ago, Tamworthram said:

They may be proved right but they must have been making assumptions. No Preston fans actually knew it. If they did know it for fact then not even the most incompetent administrators would have ignored the evidence and allowed him to reach preferred bidder status.

Oh yes they would. More of MM business mates, making more and more money out of destroying our football club.

33 minutes ago, Phuket Ram said:

Except, like most people with no access to any genuine information,, you're just guessing.

Like it or not, if Ashley ends up as our new owner - he most definitely WILL be our saviour. There can be absolutely no question of that, the alternative being liquidation.  

I don't believe it is a case of Ashley or liquidation yet. If it plays out like that then yes of course he will have to come in.

But something doesn't feel right knowing he could've taken over the club at any point but chose not to. He doesn't give a crap about Derby.

-15 points, no manager and no players. That's what it'll be. Sounds like a real saviour.

5 minutes ago, DCFC1388 said:

CK was never going to turnaround and give an interview, he initially says no comment then that it will all come out soon. Not sure what fans expected, he is being chased off a golf course, quite embarrasing really, not like he walked in the opposite direction to get away, just kept walking

So he couldn’t just say the checks are going on for money laundering and should hopefully clear in such and such or funds were sent last Tuesday had update should clear tomorrow. No he walks off with his head up his arse like a naughty boy who has come into trouble with money. The report last week which stated he was leveraging money for the buyout like Burnley might be more true and he can’t get hold of the money 

31 minutes ago, Phuket Ram said:

Except, like most people with no access to any genuine information,, you're just guessing.

Like it or not, if Ashley ends up as our new owner - he most definitely WILL be our saviour. There can be absolutely no question of that, the alternative being liquidation.  

Sure. I am not party to this exact deal. So, I am making some logical assumptions. But from what has been presented; panicking doesn’t make sense. 

The only way for the UK to run a provenance check on money, is IF the money is already in the system. So that logically means- the mo why for the takeover has been sent by CK. And nobody sends the funds unless they intend to complete any deal. 

I also dont care if Ashley or CK was the owner. My point was, Ashley had every chance to make an offer for the club. And he didn’t. Any deal, especially one as large as this one will give options to anyone that legitimately puts money forward. The only person to do that was CK. 

If Ashley wanted to, he could ring up Q right now and say- I’ve got 50 mill sat in an escrow account. Let me know how we need it divided. But he hasn’t. And while being a PB for CK does allow for a wee bit of exclusivity…the nature of this deal (either it gets done or liquidation…means Q has the right to entertain any offer at any time. As long as it’s legitimate. 

Which means, the only legitimate offer that has been made, is CKs offer. Doesn’t mean it will all go through (because deals fall apart all the time). But what I’m saying is,  everything  that has been reported, has not pointed to anything other then the deal continuing to move forward to resolution. ?‍♂️