The Administration Thread

Boycie

49 minutes ago, Rammy03 said:

What would be the point if he was a chancer? How could the EFL and Quantuma not spot this sooner? When you do some research he looks credible. So hopefully it is just a holdup in the transfer of funds but the money is there. But I don't know what to believe anymore. The thing is Radio Derby are usually right.

I absolutely agree and I really can’t see what he would get out of it if he is chancer. Even if he hasn’t paid the wages the whole process must have cost him a fair few dollars. I can’t get my head around how it got so close - with talk of contracts exchanged, him being the last to sign, funds transfer only delayed due to the various bank holidays, even the forgetting the fact there were bank holidays in the way farce, etc etc for it all to collapse now IF indeed it does.

25 minutes ago, BucksRam said:

That's his old one.  He set up a new one in April. 

Nothing new on there since his Nadal comment 3 days ago though. 

I only see his tweets when someone I follow retweets them. I've seen all of them.

But even clicking on his profile from the tweet takes me to the same page.

To the fairy godfather who stumped up cash for the wages...nice one.

So, Why would this person stump up loot for the month, He/she knows that money has been lodged somewhere and in the process of being checked is my guess, You don't pi$$ circa £1million for the sake of it now do you.

I believe some journalist has jumped in, Then may be shouting for a life jacket screaming I wrote what I thought was right.

People need to be patient until told otherwise

Presumably Kirchner couldn’t pay the wages if he’s under ‘checks’.

Big question is why wasn’t this done weeks ago? Its another stick to beat the EFL and the admins with

Edited by TuffLuff

Ed must be extremely confident in what he's saying or he wouldn't have put this out to get shot at. Either that or he's being strung along by someone trying to put pressure on to get the deal done/collapse so they can step in.

It's just such a mess and from our previous owner to the admins to prospective owners to everyone else involved in the whole sorry saga, it is destroying my interest. Maybe the internet age is to blame but this isn't why I follow football, I follow it as an escape, somewhere I can go for a release and to share a passion with my mates.

Trying to get my head around amortisation methods, takeover structures, tax evasion, blah, blah, blah isn't an escape. Even the answer to all of this, proper regulation by an independent body with clear rules and accountability is so boring. And yet so important - every club in the country is a Mel Morris away from what we're going through.

I just want it done, for people to stop playing games with an institution that means so much to the city. Either it continues or it doesn't but this purgatory is a horrorshow.

Just now, TuffLuff said:

Presumably Kirchner couldn’t pay the wages if he’s under fraud checks.

Big question is why wasn’t this done weeks ago? Its another  stick to beat the EFL and the admins with

Can you actually do this pre-emptively? Genuine question, having never done it myself.  Or is it just done at the point you try to transfer the money?  I'm not sure if you can actually clear the person (i.e. Kirchner, so all future transfers from him just go through), or if it has to be in relation to the specific chunk of money that's being moved.

12 minutes ago, PistoldPete said:

Thank you Wayne. You are, of course, a legend.

It was reported that CK turned down an offer from Mike A , who has been monitoring the situation from the early days.Could Mike have paid the wages? He has a figure in mind as to what DCFC is worth. If he buys us “So be it”

2 minutes ago, TomBustler1884 said:

Ed must be extremely confident in what he's saying or he wouldn't have put this out to get shot at. Either that or he's being strung along by someone trying to put pressure on to get the deal done/collapse so they can step in.

All he has reported is someone else paid the wages or have I missed the bigger story?, From CK not paying wages the media and others are having a field day.

I'll wait for the official announcement that CK has withdrawn his bid before I get my sharpened knifes out 

4 minutes ago, TomBustler1884 said:

It's just such a mess and from our previous owner to the admins to prospective owners to everyone else involved in the whole sorry saga, it is destroying my interest. Maybe the internet age is to blame but this isn't why I follow football, I follow it as an escape, somewhere I can go for a release and to share a passion with my mates.

Trying to get my head around amortisation methods, takeover structures, tax evasion, blah, blah, blah isn't an escape. Even the answer to all of this, proper regulation by an independent body with clear rules and accountability is so boring. And yet so important - every club in the country is a Mel Morris away from what we're going through.

I just want it done, for people to stop playing games with an institution that means so much to the city. Either it continues or it doesn't but this purgatory is a horrorshow.

tom out of interest and ive not checked but were you one of the fans complaining during the mel morris period of splashing the cash...

I dont remember many people, hes come out by a large way the worst out of all this for simply running the club poorly as a fan and not a business