The Administration Thread

Boycie

To be honest, I'd rather not have Quantuma/Kirchner coming out every day being overly optimistic as it just sets them up to look daft. How many deadlines have we had in the last 18 months (with Mel, the fake Sheikh, the EFL, Quantuma, Kirchner etc) that have been and gone? You'd think at some point someone would clock on that all overpromising and underdelivering does it piss people off.

Edited by JuanFloEvraTheCocu'sNesta

5 minutes ago, MACKWORTHRAM said:

This is my hope too mate. I think it's cos all weekend you're kind of expecting something yesterday and then nothing and again today quiet.

I just think if Quantuma stated that it would be Wednesday 1st and could not envisage this deadline not being met, we're now 2 days on from that and nothing.

To be honest I completely understand why people are nervous. This forum has a sort of been cheated on kinda vibe atm ? - struggling to trust again after all the failed takeovers. Plus of course there’s a lot of emotion, we all just want this deal done so we can finally move on and focus on that thing called ‘football’ again. 

Q have been poor throughout with their deadlines. Whether it’s just over optimism on their part, kicking the can down the road or just an extremely poor comms strategy, we will all be delighted when we see the back of them. 

I will too start to be a bit like what’s going on if it’s not completed by the end of tomorrow. I’m still expecting an announcement to be made later today. I wouldn’t expect it to come until CK is up and about - I do think the fact he didn’t send a single tweet yesterday related or unrelated means to me that they preparing the official announcement. I could be wrong but that’s what I reckon. 

Edited by Ramos

1 minute ago, eccles the ram said:

I do hope that the players have been paid and it's not another false dawn. We need some sort of clarity by Thursday at the latest (I didn't want to put 48 hrs!) Please CK let us know soon as I now have started chewing my toenails!!!

If they hadn't been paid we would have heard about it by now from numerous sources.

23 minutes ago, RamuelLJackson said:

You think pessimism is an inherent quality?

Maybe I think that the grand designer exists within the natural universe, and is not separate, a deity. 

(Or maybe I'm trying to bump the thread up to 2000 pages ? sshhhh...) 

The answer is from within. 

2 minutes ago, cosmic said:

"I really wish they'd give us an idea of how long left until it's done"

"I really wish they'd stop setting deadlines they can't meet"

"They need to come out and say something, it's not fair on the fans"

"They need to stop coming out and saying something, it's not fair on the fans"

Quite right.

I'm just mad that they're doing the wrong one no matter what the circumstances.

6 minutes ago, BobdeBilder said:

If they hadn't been paid we would have heard about it by now from numerous sources.

Maybe could have been paid from the cash from the Liverpool sell-on clause buy out? We don't really know what was in the bank still.

ANyway, the wage bill must be pretty small these days as we don't have any staff... or players....or stadium....or owner.... or.... a pitch.... actually it's surprising we still have fans when you think about it! Maybe KC is just waiting for us to forget we ever had a football team...? 

These are not the droids you're looking for... ? 

36 minutes ago, MACKWORTHRAM said:

Understandable really considering how many false dawn's we've had and how important this takeover is.

He's gone very quiet and so have Quantuma. To not at least say something yesterday was poor.

The silence is what's worrying me. Something doesn't feel right.

See the Doctor then !

1 minute ago, Topram said:

Strange isn’t it, for the first time CK actually isn’t talking which is either good or bad hard to tell

Just stalked his Twitter. No likes or anything even in the last 24 hours. Suppose it could be interpreted either way

The next piece of info we receive should be either: "Welcome CK ..." or "Oh well back to drawing board, plus CK is now a creditor because of some outgoings he's paid..."

The next steps of the club will be very much clarified by either of these things.

I know the next thing we are getting from the dcfc site is "Happy Birthday to Marino Rahmburg" or something. But if it is an announcement from Q, or CK that everything is going smoothly just a few formalities then I can see it being treated with derision. 

Ramos has a point, because of Mel being the love of our lives (one of our own) and then breaking our hearts, then broken promises, the takeover version of tinder dates with BZI and a mysterious Spanish Boxer, all who let us down, we have the profile of someone perpetually cheated on. As a result real trust issues. 

Should we have gone ugly early and got Ashley in? Just so we dont die alone with 30 cats.

2 minutes ago, Chopper said:

The next piece of info we receive should be either: "Welcome CK ..." or "Oh well back to drawing board, plus CK is now a creditor because of some outgoings he's paid..."

The next steps of the club will be very much clarified by either of these things.

I know the next thing we are getting from the dcfc site is "Happy Birthday to Marino Rahmburg" or something. But if it is an announcement from Q, or CK that everything is going smoothly just a few formalities then I can see it being treated with derision. 

Ramos has a point, because of Mel being the love of our lives (one of our own) and then breaking our hearts, then broken promises, the takeover version of tinder dates with BZI and a mysterious Spanish Boxer, all who let us down, we have the profile of someone perpetually cheated on. As a result real trust issues. 

Should we have gone ugly early and got Ashley in? Just so we dont die alone with 30 cats.

You're never alone with 30 cats. And at any one time at least 7 of them are figuring out how they're going to kill and eat you.

10 minutes ago, dajstrawb said:

Just stalked his Twitter. No likes or anything even in the last 24 hours. Suppose it could be interpreted either way

He loves a good tweet does our CK.

His partner also, "you've got the Kirch" I fondly remember seeing.

They strike me as a no news isn't good news, kinda couple, but then that's just me.

Hopefully announced in the next few hours and we can all go back to slating the recruitment ?