The Administration Thread

Boycie

14 minutes ago, Tamworthram said:

How many more times? It’s not a deadline, it’s an expectation. Are many folk calling out CK for “missing a deadline” because he expected it yesterday?

I don’t have a lot of respect for, or faith in, the administrators but without knowing what’s actually going on and why expectations haven’t been met in the past (let’s keep our powder dry on this one until the end of the day) it’s impossible to know who to blame.

As you correctly point out, Q only set a 'target date'. It was the EFL who set the 31st as a deadline

1 hour ago, I know nuffin said:

@Davidcould you let us know, perhaps in the top story, that you have been paid something. We will then know the process is well underway 

I have received £0.00 so far, no further communication from Quantuma what the process is or what I will be receiving, nothing at all. 

Being an unsecured creditor, I will be right at the bottom of the list. 

I don't think there will he a grand announcement today, I really hope there is, but CK has already hinted that the 2 bank holidays this week are a problem.

I may have read that wrong, as tomorrow and Friday have no bearing on the deal, seeing as it will complete on the 31st May/1st June, but that was the vibe I got last night.

3 minutes ago, MackworthRamIsGod said:

I don't think there will he a grand announcement today, I really hope there is, but CK has already hinted that the 2 bank holidays this week are a problem.

I may have read that wrong, as tomorrow and Friday have no bearing on the deal, seeing as it will complete on the 31st May/1st June, but that was the vibe I got last night.

Dont do that to me, not another delay tantrum will farrell GIF

13 minutes ago, Ghost of Clough said:

As you correctly point out, Q only set a 'target date'. It was the EFL who set the 31st as a deadline

Do we actually know the reasoning behind that 31st date? Is it a "we need to know by then to sort the fixtures out" type of thing, or just a date plucked at random?  Logic dictates the former, but it is the EFL we are talking about...

So in other words, how flexible are they going to be over it.  Obviously it's unlikely there are serious consequences for it going through today, but if it was to get delayed to next Monday?

9 minutes ago, duncanjwitham said:

Do we actually know the reasoning behind that 31st date? Is it a "we need to know by then to sort the fixtures out" type of thing, or just a date plucked at random?  Logic dictates the former, but it is the EFL we are talking about...

So in other words, how flexible are they going to be over it.  Obviously it's unlikely there are serious consequences for it going through today, but if it was to get delayed to next Monday?

Pretty sure I’ve read that the fixtures aren’t sorted until mid to late June so plenty of time.  And if the EFL were concerned they’d have made a statement before now and Nixon and Percy would be all over it.  The fact there’s nothing tells me everything is OK.

CK outlined the number of transactions that have got to be made so time difference with banking and one party making a payment and the other party confirming receipt could be the only issue.  That might mean CK and his attorney made payments yesterday afternoon / last night.  That money is accepted in the UK today.  Payments are then made from the UK today, and there’s a lot to pay.  If some of that goes back to the US (MSD maybe?) then that may not be confirmed until tonight.  Quantuma will already have a statement prepared.  Maybe a 23:55 tweet from CK and a 5:30 statement from Quantuma tomorrow morning?  Being slightly mischievous that’s what I’d do knowing how much it annoys Ed Dawes ?.

I imagine aslong as we can prove to the EFL that all the i's are dotted and t's are crossed regarding the money actually being sent (but stuck in transit) and contracts being signed and that the stadium has some sort of deal to allow us to play in it i really cant see there being a problem.

Gut feeling is that everything is ok and we will get an announcement tomorrow morning early hours from CK himself.

26 minutes ago, SFox1993 said:

I imagine aslong as we can prove to the EFL that all the i's are dotted and t's are crossed regarding the money actually being sent (but stuck in transit) and contracts being signed and that the stadium has some sort of deal to allow us to play in it i really cant see there being a problem.

Gut feeling is that everything is ok and we will get an announcement tomorrow morning early hours from CK himself.

The club will officially announce it as well