The Administration Thread

Boycie

2 hours ago, MackworthRamIsGod said:

Rumours that all signatures were made using Mels pen, he provided an invisible ink pen for bantz.

Quantuma are just waiting on a fountain pen to be delivered from Amazon before completion.

Solar powered ? ....lights up at night with red and green led ?

1 minute ago, CornwallRam said:

The real question is who, if anyone, is paying the wages? 

If Kirchner has funded the payroll, all will be fine.

If Quantuma have had to borrow, I'd expect a last minute Ashley swoop.

If they haven't been paid, it's -3 for next season, Kirchner looks to be a tyre kicker, and we're in deep trouble.

What planet are you one? Give the guy a break FGS. 

38 minutes ago, Loughborough Ram said:

Reading through twitter and the Derbyshire Live comments section I hope to god that CK doesn't think that these deadheads represent the wider supporter base of Derby County.

I'm not sure how some of these people have managed to reach adulthood. CK has made himself available for questions at all points during this process and on face value he has given honest answers regardless of whether they are good or bad news.

Cut the bloke a bit of slack, wind your necks in, engage your brains and show a bit of patience, it's only 1 extra day, which is nothing after what we've been through.

And there’s the problem……

29 minutes ago, LeedsCityRam said:

Bit harsh lads. Think he's a good poster on Twitter...did a real good piece explaining the cramming down that Quantuma attempted with the EFL in January (think it was shared on here also) & has done a valuable job distilling the key issues/problems for the masses, much needed given the complexity.

I've no issue with fans questioning Kirchner (politely) given he seems happy to engage online. We've had an horrendous experience with Morris so there will be sceptism in some quarters...Kirchner's approach is refreshing in trying to win trust though.

Think its the "politely" where the problem lies. At the risk of sounding about 90 years old, politeness seems to go out of the window on twitter msainly