The Administration Thread

Boycie

6 minutes ago, cosmic said:

“Still claiming that PP is worth 81m, despite likely sale price much lower…”

If it wasn’t clear before, this bloke has always had a serious agenda against us. 

81m is the fair value confirmed by independent valuers. There is no “claim”. It just is. It’s certainly with more than 20!

As for the sale being lower, that’s because all Morris wants to do is clear the debt written against it. Say what you like about him but he’s effectively giving the stadium to the club. That’s why he’s not asking for 81m.

It was Kieran Maguire who made all the noise after the EFL signed off our legal amortisation approach which kicked this whole thing off. Now he continues to stir things with charged phrasing like that. Nob head. 

That's a slightly bizarre statement by Maguire. Did he expect that the Stadium owner would revalue the stadium for the 20/21 accounts, when it's tenant wasn’t in Administration? 

As he seems to scan this forum from time to time, I hope he'll explain his thinking if he's passing by. 

10 minutes ago, cosmic said:

If it wasn’t clear before, this bloke has always had a serious agenda against us. 

81m is the fair value confirmed by independent valuers. There is no “claim”. It just is. It’s certainly with more than 20!

As for the sale being lower, that’s because all Morris wants to do is clear the debt written against it. Say what you like about him but he’s effectively giving the stadium to the club. That’s why he’s not asking for 81m.

It was Kieran Maguire who made all the noise after the EFL signed off our legal amortisation approach which kicked this whole thing off. Now he continues to stir things with charged phrasing like that. Nob head. 

Exactly. And these accounts are exactly the same as last year's accounts. But he announces it as if it's a revelation!

58 minutes ago, cosmic said:

Surely the stadium is still worth the same as the previous year until it is sold for less?

9 hours ago, Brailsford Ram said:

I was told tonight by someone who I consider both informed and reliable that Chris Kirchner's position as the PB currently extends until next Tuesday. If at that point the current barriers to him completing the takeover have not been resolved then he can walk away, paying his own advisory and legal costs and one week's cashflow of DCFC . He remains determined to complete the takeover if the barriers can be removed. This fits with the 31st May deadline that we have heard about. So it is not surprising news but it amplifies the importance of a resolution in the next few days if Rooney is to be allowed to begin restructuring his squad for next season as soon as possible.

How is this any kind of 'revelation'?

It is exactly what we were told when CK signed and filed the takeover forms. There were conditions on the takeover (ie 'subject to survey') and the sale of the stadium was a necessity. So whoever you talked to read the same information most other Derby fans did when Kirchner signed. 

2 hours ago, WystonRam said:

interesting accounts filed by Mels company that owns the stadium 

It is likely that the stadium will be sold by Morris for a lot less than £81m, hopefully for as little as possible.  It is also likely that the debt owed to other Morris companies will be written off. So the net position will be the same for this Company. Nothing to see here. 

1 hour ago, Crewton said:

That's a slightly bizarre statement by Maguire. Did he expect that the Stadium owner would revalue the stadium for the 20/21 accounts, when it's tenant wasn’t in Administration? 

As he seems to scan this forum from time to time, I hope he'll explain his thinking if he's passing by. 

Pretty sure we all know he'll say nothing.  It's just yet another example of the poo stirring done by people wanting clicks and appearance money, including shows like Radio Derby.  Nothing's changed,  It was independently valued.  If MM chooses to sell for less, that's his prerogative.  Maguire, IMO is a professional poo stirrer. I bet when he was a kid he'd be the one, hand in the air "Miss! Miss! Johnny just copied Stevie's answers, I saw him.  He's been doing it for months...you should look at all his tests for that time....."  

27 minutes ago, PistoldPete said:

It is likely that the stadium will be sold by Morris for a lot less than £81m, hopefully for as little as possible.  It is also likely that the debt owed to other Morris companies will be written off. So the net position will be the same for this Company. Nothing to see here. 

I agree no real news here, the accounts may show a value of £81m but in reality its only worth what someone is willing to pay for it. 

Edited by Elwood P Dowd

6 minutes ago, MackworthRamIsGod said:

Does anyone believe the continued silence is a good thing?

I don’t know, they say no news is good news but it’s still making my arse twitch like a rabbits nose!!

We can only hope that stuff is progressing. The noises last week from all parties were all very positive and stuff like the pitch getting some TLC and Buchanan contract extension hopefully hints at some progress. For the moment I'm going with the idea that the latest stated date is more realistic than the other constantly broken ones and that it will go down to the wire but actually get done. Lets be honest, what else can we do than just keep fingers crossed. Hopefully the twitter idiots are leaving CK alone for now.

I'm just amazed when people wake up in the Morning and look for news concerning DCFC and they see nothing in the media, They then read what a poster has copied and pasted on here from a journalist/poster then it's back to where we started...we're doomed.

I get people want to see an end to this debacle and so do I but until we hear from those who are at the top table where negotiations are concerned then there's very little to get worked up about.

Stadium has gone through H&S, Pitch being re-laid, CK says he's paying the bills, Our left back has put pen to paper...what's to get worked up about?

11 minutes ago, Topram said:

Surely we must hear something soon

Well I think people are trying to convince themselves that a deal has to be done by Tuesday, but let's be honest, if Tuesday is the absolute final deadline, then the plan, whatever that maybe, needs to have been discussed with the EFL way before that. Which is why Nixon is saying this Friday is the deadline that matters.

If the stadium isn't sorted by close of business Friday, I would guess the weekend would be about sorting a plan B.

Opinion dressed up as fact I know, but let's see how it plays out.

30 minutes ago, MackworthRamIsGod said:

What do you want anyone to say? It’s got until Friday at the earliest seemingly.

All you are doing is confirming your own worries and heightening everyone else’s concerns.

1 hour ago, The Scarlet Pimpernel said:

Come on The Baron, please explain. 

51 minutes ago, BucksRam said:

Pretty sure we all know he'll say nothing.  It's just yet another example of the poo stirring done by people wanting clicks...

We could, of course, give him all the clicks he wants... just by us all doing this...

@The Baron  

36 minutes ago, MackworthRamIsGod said:

Chris Coles said that everything was progressing and people were working day and night to resolve the stadium issue.

What update can they give? ‘We’re still working on the deal’ will just get peoples emotions up again, fingers crossed that when we receive the takeover news it also ties in with Rooney adding to the squad.