The Administration Thread

Boycie

39 minutes ago, CBRammette said:

So why didnt all this happen weeks ago if nothing has changed or progressed?

I’m not saying we haven’t and I am as chuffed as anyone at last nights announcements, but it’s clear until the ground is sorted we aren’t in any better position that I can see (which could be a million miles away from the truth). However as a few have said, CK must be confident in securing PP to make the announcement he did last night. 
Can’t wait till it’s all done and we can get on with the football again COYR ?

22 minutes ago, Steve How Hard? said:

I bet that hurt the EFL writing that. Is it possible to write something through gritted teeth? 

tenor-16.gif.5de952b1a6f2349cbfc488d966ff88ce.gif

We told you efl that we are derby county and we shall fight you till the end you might won battle sending us down but guess what we are about to win the freaking war.

1 minute ago, TexasRam said:

I’m not saying we haven’t and I am as chuffed as anyone at last nights announcements, but it’s clear until the ground is sorted we aren’t in any better position that I can see (which could be a million miles away from the truth). However as a few have said, CK must be confident in securing PP to make the announcement he did last night. 
Can’t wait till it’s all done and we can get on with the football again COYR ?

It will be sorted mel wont have pp for much longer.

What a difference 24 hours has made to the mood of the majority of fans. In the depths of despondency last evening but now with the probability that we will soon have a new owner who appears to be almost as excited about Derby County and its future as we supporters are.

Obviously the deal is not done and dusted but the level of optimism is most encouraging.

1 hour ago, StrawHillRam said:

Or his first 8 companies failed?

Or he also has at least 8 other companies - sounds like Morris ( the tunc)

A bit like “Plan 9 from outer Space” .. an epic movie ?

21 minutes ago, Woodypecker said:

Ed Dawes, RD, 6:59 pm:

'I'm told there are two separate groups seeking to buy the stadium'

Interesting, very interesting!

Candidates:

• Ashley - last minute attempt (sabotage)
  • Local businessman
  • Council
  • Kirchner himself
  • The euro-millions jackpot winner
  • Quantuma who can afford it now

3 minutes ago, IslandExile said:

Candidates:

• Ashley - last minute attempt (sabotage)
  • Local businessman
  • Council
  • Kirchner himself
  • The euro-millions jackpot winner
  • Quantuma who can afford it now

No news on the real contenders then ?

1 hour ago, CBRammette said:

So why didnt all this happen weeks ago if nothing has changed or progressed?

Obviously something has changed, Quantuma stated upto the 31st of May or earlier. So there must be a good concrete deal sorted for the stadium for this to have gone ahead and also Chris Kirchner being allowed to start financing the club as from next week. Plus the EFL put out a statement at 6pm today, so they have been kept in the picture of the progress and are happy.

Can't help thinking that we have been well and truly stitched up by the EFL.

They were happy to stand by and watch Morris steal Pride Park off the club, and now they are at the forefront aiding him in holding the club to ransom by insisting that they will only sign the takeover off once a deal has been done on the ground.

Feels like we've just been held up by Dick Turpin

10 minutes ago, plymouthram said:

Obviously something has changed, Quantuma stated upto the 31st of May or earlier. So there must be a good concrete deal sorted for the stadium for this to have gone ahead and also Chris Kirchner being allowed to start financing the club as from next week. Plus the EFL put out a statement at 6pm today, so they have been kept in the picture of the progress and are happy.

Sorry I know but I was naughtily being sarcastic to someone saying nothing had changed just an extension!!!