The Administration Thread

Boycie

3 hours ago, Steve Buckley’s Dog said:

Who are Boro going to claim off for this season? Paying them a penny or more shows complete opportunism on Gibson’s behalf with the EFL complicit in aiding and abetting them. There is no chance this claim would have held up in court hence why they never tried to take it further than a spurious vague claim. Football is broken and corrupt. Money, money, money. The only consolation is that it is Morris’ money and not ours. 

That would be my sentiment exactly except that I think the story is suspect. If there was any agreed settlement between Morris and gibson it would be confidential so I dobt Nixon would really have any information on that. £3m seems a lot to me for Gibson' s specualtive claim, it's about £3m more than it's worth. .  

5 hours ago, PistoldPete said:

He ddin't say how things wil be concluded. He could pull out again. But he does say a deal is close and all other parties seem confident (apart from last week's EFL statement as usual) .   So provided CK and the EFL do their bit , Monday should be a good news day.

He wont pull out again 

If he was going to do that he would do not it by now for crying out load he wants derby and he is going make us great again.

3 hours ago, Steve Buckley’s Dog said:

Who are Boro going to claim off for this season? Paying them a penny or more shows complete opportunism on Gibson’s behalf with the EFL complicit in aiding and abetting them. There is no chance this claim would have held up in court hence why they never tried to take it further than a spurious vague claim. Football is broken and corrupt. Money, money, money. The only consolation is that it is Morris’ money and not ours. 

Agree with all of this…it is making the common football fan who love the game maybe walk away …I’m sick to death of claims and money talk …it’s about football !! or it used to be …really fed up with how the game has gone and how badly and corrupt the governing bodies are !!

1 minute ago, S8TY said:

Agree with all of this…it is making the common football fan who love the game maybe walk away …I’m sick to death of claims and money talk …it’s about football !! or it used to be …really fed up with how the game has gone and how badly and corrupt the governing bodies are !!

Look kircher coming to sort us out and make is great again and work with rooney and give him funds so he can go out and buy some players with.

Morris is a human being and and I’d never condone threats as CK said …but saying that id never even think of crossing the street to **** on him if he was on ? him and Gibson should never be allowed into PP again and should be served with lifetime bans once this is completed 

massive Thankyou to CK if he gets this completed 

12 minutes ago, MackworthRamIsGod said:

I asked BAWT when it was first mentioned that local businessman was looking to buy it, I asked if it was Gadsby and they said no, he was my obvious choice.

As you say it makes total sense for Gadsby to be the local businessman leading a consortium to buy the stadium. Surprised if it's not him if things go down this route.

46 minutes ago, jimtastic56 said:

It is Sunday , so let’s pray “Team CK” has been grafting all week to sort this mess out ?. The Admin team will soon be working out our invoice. 8 months x 4 people x 40 hrs per week at what £100 an hr ? That’s going to hurt.

I have a feeling it will be a lot more than £100 an hour 

42 minutes ago, Unlucky Alf said:

Not fell off my wall yet.

Come on Unlucky Alf. You surely know that the formation for the past perfect tense is sub + auxiliary (had) + past particle (fallen and not fell)

Fall is present .

Fell is past.

Fallen is the past participle. So it should be “it hasn’t fallen off my wall yet” . Right I’ll go and lie down in a darkened room now.

1 minute ago, Turk Thrust said:

Come on Unlucky Alf. You surely know that the formation for the past perfect tense is sub + auxiliary (had) + past particle (fallen and not fell)

Fall is present .

Fell is past.

Fallen is the past participle. So it should be “it hasn’t fallen off my wall yet” . Right I’ll go and lie down in a darkened room now.

66 years of living in Derby aint done me know harm Jack Black Reaction GIF