The Administration Thread

Boycie

1 hour ago, BramcoteRam84 said:

Honestly some of these posts, either extremely downbeat people or seriously starting to think they might be from Forest WUMs!! 

There is nothing to suggest CK won’t get his deal done in the next few days. Nixon (call him what you want) has sources in both CK camp and EFL and is saying nothing to worry about. The fact the deadline has been extended until Monday strongly implies it’s close. We might end up with a further extension but I think CK will get in done in the next couple of weeks.

The ONLY way we will be liquidated is if the CK deal fails and we have no other buyers. That absolutely isn’t the case, we know Ashley is being active in the background, if the CK deal takes longer, or it falls through and they need longer to give Ashley a chance, then Q will secure more funding either from MSD or selling players, as long as there is interest in the club Q will find a way to keep it going, and the league will give us every opportunity to demonstrate funding we can continue.

So Monday isn’t doomsday, however the speed at which the administration exit happens could have significant consequences for the immediate future, sort it next week we could possibly bounce straight back, delay a month, we’re down there for a few seasons possibly have a relegation battle next season, if it lasts all summer and into next season (two months) then we could do a Bolton or a Coventry. Every day is pivotal to the short term future.

To be honest even this is downbeat. Wigan sold all their players but still ended up bouncing back 2 years later

45 minutes ago, Mihangel said:

Feeling very positive but slightly concerned that CK's jet is en route back to the US! Hopefully popping back to say hello, get his pants cleaned and then over here on Monday ?

Yes but he may not be on it. Perhaps going to get mrs K to join him for the big photo!!

12 minutes ago, plymouthram said:

Hopefully his suitcase is massive and full of cash to pay for the takeover

That reminds me of a post on the red dog board after CK had said he paid cash for his plane. To paraphrase, they were in the finance business and we're saying that someone turning up and paying cash would raise all sorts of red flags regarding money laundering and couldn't happen. Yeah, I don't think he meant cash as in wads of notes ??

1 minute ago, Mihangel said:

That reminds me of a post on the red dog board after CK had said he paid cash for his plane. To paraphrase, they were in the finance business and we're saying that someone turning up and paying cash would raise all sorts of red flags regarding money laundering and couldn't happen. Yeah, I don't think he meant cash as in wads of notes ??

Although I would be highly amused if he shows up for a news conference as the new owner with a massive sports direct holdall full of used dollar bills held together with in rolls with rubber bands.

3 hours ago, Kathcairns said:

How do you know that Ashley is still in the frame, at the minute its all paper talk. Dont think anyone knows whats happening only the concerned parties.

Because he (or his representatives) told Sky Sports News this week that he was still very interested in buying the club (also reported in other media outlets). Why would he bother if the club was on the verge of being bought?

31 minutes ago, LeedsCityRam said:

Because he (or his representatives) told Sky Sports News this week that he was still very interested in buying the club (also reported in other media outlets). Why would he bother if the club was on the verge of being bought?

If he is 'very interested' in buying the club, why hasn't he made an offer that would be more suitable to the creditors?

33 minutes ago, LeedsCityRam said:

Don't watch sky sports, cant be doing with all the useless chit chat on it. Hopefully takeover soon then we will all know who it is.