The Administration Thread

Boycie

4 minutes ago, Tamworthram said:

Sorry, I think there is zero chance we’ll sell more than 20k season tickets next season regardless of what league we’re in (isn’t the maximum just over 20,000 anyway?).

I think we had the maximum allowed of around 22,500 (75% of home seats available) before the pandemic, currently around 16,000.

If we manage to get that 16,000 to sign up again, that would be amazing for L1. 

14 minutes ago, Tamworthram said:

Sorry, I think there is zero chance we’ll sell more than 20k season tickets next season regardless of what league we’re in (isn’t the maximum just over 20,000 anyway?).

Well I think there will be over 20k in season ticket holders regardless what league we are in.

1 hour ago, Tamworthram said:

It depends on the new owners philosophy. If they go down the road of cheap tickets and more fans through the door, then it could possibly go over the 20k mark. 

I seem to remember Bradford selling multi year season tickets at a cheap price and they enjoyed fantastic attendances in lg2.

2 hours ago, Crewton said:

As the crow flies, the Smithfield is closer, I believe ?

Ooooo...Clarke Street to the County ground Vs Meadow Road to the County ground...as the crow flies, I reckon The Tavern wins by a Crows Beak Nba Playoffs Sport GIF by NBA

19 minutes ago, ram59 said:

It depends on the new owners philosophy. If they go down the road of cheap tickets and more fans through the door, then it could possibly go over the 20k mark. 

I seem to remember Bradford selling multi year season tickets at a cheap price and they enjoyed fantastic attendances in lg2.

Im no business operations expert but if dropping tickets by a tenner means an extra 5000 through the door per say then to me that seems a no brainier. Surely they should make match day tickets more affordable to get more in the doors increasing revenue through refreshments too etc. 

Target realistically is 16k ST again and an average attendance of 23k. Should get decent away support as we are the team fans will want to come to - so even some of the lesser teams will bring a fair few.

We have the bonus of a few extra games (FA Cup x 2 and Johnston Paint Trophy), that’ll put around an extra 250k into the coffers all in.

1 hour ago, one_chop said:

You're going home in a Derby Ambulance was a pretty good 80s chant, as was You're gonna get your effing head kicked in. Not heard these chanted in years. One middle aged yob tried to sing it a few years ago but nobody else joined in. 

Never liked or sung those, but I do miss questioning the referees legitimacy or dire (Anglo Saxon copulatory)  need of spectacles. Man City had a rather good  “when the red red Robin comes bob bob bobbin along .. shoot the ***** shoot the ***** “ Did we ever sing that ? 
I suppose with gender wars we can’t do Rodney Marsh Soccer star walks like a woman and he wears a bra.