The Administration Thread

Boycie

5 minutes ago, Mucker1884 said:

But didn't they spend months checking the DPC and all the wiring BEFORE putting in their bids?
Didn't they have to pay a hefty bond to even get access to the cellar?  

?‍♂️

No you pay for your internal checks which brings it all up. You make an offer and they pay for searches valuations etc 

2 minutes ago, Ghost of Clough said:

It was noted that CK's offer included normal day to day costs which weren't included in the quoted bids for others.

I also seem to recall CK walking away before any bid deadline had been reached, rather than the bid being rejected

Yes, he walked away. His bid wasn’t rejected by the admins 

10 minutes ago, WestLondonRam said:

Or Maybe.... 

We're the Derby Boys (and girls) making all the Noise every where we go... 

He paused and he thought them lot are real Fans they will stick by me I'm not passing up on a proper Footballing Town. 

City!

...The Queen's Silver Jubilee City, No less!

#Liz's Gaff

17 minutes ago, Jortat said:

Let’s get CK announced as the PB and let us move onto the next phase of him completing the takeover.

Then whatever happens with the -15 points I’m ok with as long as we survive as a club.

Then we can all get in with supporting our club and talking about football matters on how we are to rise again and hopefully move back up the leagues.

I can’t wait to have some form of “normal “ with our club again.

COYR?

At least we are all experts in administration, accounting, P&S, stadium valuations, council funding, leasing arrangements and character assassinations now

7 minutes ago, Barney1991 said:

No you pay for your internal checks which brings it all up. You make an offer and they pay for searches valuations etc 

I was referring to "Those interested in potentially purchasing DCFC".
Didn't they have to pay up front (£5M deposit?) to see the books, and have the opportunity to run the calculator over the figures... before putting in a bid?   

1 minute ago, Mucker1884 said:

I was referring to "Those interested in potentially purchasing DCFC".
Didn't they have to pay up front (£5M deposit?) to see the books, and have the opportunity to run the calculator over the figures... before putting in a bid?   

I’m on about Preston mate when he made an offer and then tried to lower his offer which was rejected 

2 hours ago, Animal is a Ram said:

I see the latest trend from Forest and Leeds fans is now to dig up some really old tweets from CK. They're a little troubling, sure, but I'd like to hope he doesn't still hold those views.

Apparently, it's not because it's Derby they've been sending these to Journalists and the EFL, it's all about correct ownership.  I assume they had their emails in draft for the last 8 weeks while he was buying Preston and just forgot.

17 minutes ago, Turk Thrust said:

Yes, he walked away. His bid wasn’t rejected by the admins 

I assume he had been told he wouldn't be selected for PB, otherwise why walk away? He also mentioned coming back with an improved offer which suggests he had been out-bid. Felt like a toys out of the pram moment.

I still believe Q were hanging on for some mystical white-knight to come in and pay off everything. By that point it was already 3 months in admin.

The other plausible theory someone suggested on here was MA submitting an expression of interest but not a bid, and subsequently stringing the admins along given his huge wealth compared to the other bidders. But I don't think that should've been allowed to go on for 3 months either.