The Administration Thread

Boycie

17 minutes ago, EnigmaRam said:

You’re probably right, they’re getting the going rate.

Sad thing is they’re getting it for doing a woeful job. At best they’ve devalued the club and had to sell off a lot of our assets, with more to walk out the door for free at the end of their contracts. At worst it will be liquidation and the end of DCFC as we know it. 

They've done what they've needed to keep the club alive.

Until someone puts a bid on the table that can actually be considered viable to take forward,  I'm not sure quite what more they can do.

6 minutes ago, Bubbles said:

Radio Derby have stated it was Stephen Pearce who appointed Quantuma!!! No wonder he’s still there doing nothing and collecting a large wage which could of been used to keep a couple members of staff!?

As well as this.. Radio Derby spoken to other Administrators of football clubs - They can’t believe the way this is being handled by Quantuma.

Serious action is needed, imo.

1 minute ago, Jimbo Ram said:

Like what Bubbles ?

proper protest. apparently the one today was a bit poor, seen one person on Twitter say “We are all stood like melons”

Need to organise something proper, maybe staying in the ground after full time and expressing our frustrations in chants and that? we’re on telly Fri 15th against Fulham, organise something for then, best chance of making our voices known

10 minutes ago, Bubbles said:

proper protest. apparently the one today was a bit poor, seen one person on Twitter say “We are all stood like melons”

Need to organise something proper, maybe staying in the ground after full time and expressing our frustrations in chants and that? we’re on telly Fri 15th against Fulham, organise something for then, best chance of making our voices known

Protest outside the ground before the Fulham game, the protest will be bound to be discussed during the match build up. 

7 minutes ago, Elwood P Dowd said:

Protest outside the ground before the Fulham game, the protest will be bound to be discussed during the match build up. 

Yes, I like it, I mentioned staying behind after the game because thats when they’ll be doing interviews etc, would be good to get our voices heard during them.

2 hours ago, Bubbles said:

Yes, I like it, I mentioned staying behind after the game because thats when they’ll be doing interviews etc, would be good to get our voices heard during them.

My worry is, when would people leave the ground you don’t want a protest developing into a sit in. We need to avoid any bad press or EFL involvement??

Why can’t we name PB? Not sure I get it.

Even if none of the interested parties have offered as much as Q would like, why can’t the best of them be the PB?

Does this mean we have actually NO BIDS at all or if there are then they are with possibly unworkable strings attached which makes them in effect not a bid at all.

1 minute ago, Dean (hick) Saunders said:

Even if none of the interested parties have offered as much as Q would like, why can’t the best of them be the PB?

Does this mean we have actually NO BIDS at all or if there are then they are with possibly unworkable strings attached which makes them in effect not a bid at all.

Good point ?

6 minutes ago, Dean (hick) Saunders said:

Because we don’t want to spend 2 or 3 months trying to get over the line with a PB only for them to pull out and we’re back to square one. Wigan went through 4 preferred bidders before they got out of admin.  If that happens to us, with so much wasted time, we’re just dead.  We need to make the right decision now.

3 minutes ago, duncanjwitham said:

Because we don’t want to spend 2 or 3 months trying to get over the line with a PB only for them to pull out and we’re back to square one. Wigan went through 4 preferred bidders before they got out of admin.  If that happens to us, with so much wasted time, we’re just dead.  We need to make the right decision now.

Well, we need to get a shifty on if talk of us running out of money is true….