The Administration Thread

Boycie

Whenever the administrators are pressed they give a false deadline. I've said all along they must be shat scared of Rooney, so constantly tell him a PB announcement is just around the corner.

They kick the can down the road constantly whenever they face an interview.

If a PB is announced by the end of Friday I will get a picture of Hoskins face tattooed to my right bum cheek and I'll let Stevie Wonder do it.

6 hours ago, Stive Pesley said:

Before the pandemic - he made no secret of the fact he was trying to sell the club. He couldn't get any serious parties interested in the deal that he wanted. In other words a good deal for MM was a bad deal for the buyer

Then the pandemic hit and he realised he stood even less chance of selling, so he put us in administration because he thought that would make for a more attractive deal for buyers. He was wrong

The only attractive deal left for any buyer is to pick up the pieces of a liquidation 

It's one man's fault

The pandemic couldn't have come at a worse time for our club. I know other clubs lost an equivalent amount of income but they didn't have the shocking amount of debt that we had built up or the jaw dropping level of financial mismanagement.

But that seems to be the way things go for our beloved club. Nothing ever easy or straightforward and it's the fans and the staff and those who are owed money who suffer.

Those responsible should hold up their hands, admit mistakes and make reparations.

Edited by Miggins