The Administration Thread

Boycie

5 hours ago, Derbados said:

Interestingly enough I thought what the general wider perception of Quantuma was from other customers or businesses that have used their services. 

first thing i noticed is that Derby fans are leaving scathing reviews via trust pilot, but also that the issues we are experiencing with them follow a very common trend. 

this is a review from 2018

9AB1D1B7-D427-4637-B75C-B34223E4279E.jpeg

2018? Please also post the upheld official complaints to their regulatory body the results and actions of which should be public? Disciplinary results are the most exciting part of most financial news websites! Generally on appointing any sort of professional firm the last place you would look would be trustpilot especially for a transaction as large and complicated as this. Their communications to fans are rubbish but they're not working for us. Cant even begin to imagine the ?they have had to deal with all in a high profile public window with the most incompetent organisation in the country trying to block or delay every move. Not saying they're great but cant really tell until all comes out in the wash. 

2 minutes ago, KBB said:

Funny thing is some people will treat that post as a cryptic ITK post. We are so desperate for any news. Lol

Oh I know nothing at all, about Derby or any other topic. I just feel like it’s been a good while since we’ve seen the corner flag in all its glory make an appearance 

3 hours ago, ilkleyram said:

This and the statement from two days ago is the EFL politicking, nothing more, nothing less.

Well we’ve set a bevvy of MPs, the City of Derby and half of Westminster loose on them so I don’t think we can complain if they are playing to the political gallery.

I just don’t get it. It’s so easy to give them an update without giving them any confidential information. And there is only downside if you don’t.