The Administration Thread

Boycie

1 hour ago, Steve How Hard? said:

He gets a lot of bad press but on the whole he wasn't the worst signing we've ever made by a long way. Yes he had games were whatever he tried just didn't come off but he never hid in games. He always showed the grit and determination that we need in our current predicament. 

I admire that quality in him to always put his head above the parapet. Quietly did a lot of work for local charity too apparently. Will always be welcome back at Pride Park for me. 

Butterfield..........

9 minutes ago, Ram a lamb a ding dong said:

Butterfield..........

Gotta admit I saw him and Bradley's make their debuts at Preston and came away from the game thinking we'd done some shrewd business in acquiring them both. Not quite sure why "Butterfeet" (stole that one from Sheff Wed's when he was on loan there) let his career spiral downwards.

The Clement era did seem coincide with his career going backwards. A bit like most of his passes from that point on. 

30 minutes ago, Barrytheanon said:

Snodgrass was lined up by Rooney to come here but didn’t happen 

I think that was fairly obvious (I don't mean that to sound as it did).

If you look at some of the free signings made this week, Wilshire, Niasse and Snodgrass, all players probably lined up by Rooney and all of a sudden been told it ain't happening so lined up deals elsewhere.

1 hour ago, Steve How Hard? said:

Gotta admit I saw him and Bradley's make their debuts at Preston and came away from the game thinking we'd done some shrewd business in acquiring them both. Not quite sure why "Butterfeet" (stole that one from Sheff Wed's when he was on loan there) let his career spiral downwards.

The Clement era did seem coincide with his career going backwards. A bit like most of his passes from that point on. 

Agreed, Steve. It was Clement who first introduced the “sideways, backwards, sideways, sideways the other way, forward a bit so you can fo backwards again” style. Butterfield went from being able to rampage through from deep to the best of the sideways boys under him, and never recovered. He myst have got into the heads of the rest of the squad because we never really recovered for ages afterwards.

It effectively finished Butterfield as a footballer.

5 minutes ago, IslandExile said:

Well that would be a surprise ? 

Has anyone else mentioned Ashley as a possibility?

I heard it’s actually Rick astley. A source close to him said he had this message for the rams. “Never guna give you up, never guna let you down”.

I for one think he has the exact attitude we need to save us!! 

16 minutes ago, Ramos said:

I heard it’s actually Rick astley. A source close to him said he had this message for the rams. “Never guna give you up, never guna let you down”.

I for one think he has the exact attitude we need to save us!! 

I wish someone would answer our Cry for Help. 

Edited by Steve How Hard?

Derby have passed the sealed bids deadline.

Next step is to check the bids, do any match the amounts the administrators are looking for.

After that I'm guessing the administrators can reveal the bids to the bidders and ask if the bidders would like to outbid the highest bid made.

If the highest bid made is acceptable, then the administrators can take that.

If the bids failed to meet the administrators target, then they can return to the bidders and ask for more.

Obviously the process takes a while.

All eyes seen to be on Ashley but is his bid the highest, and in this situation the administrators are keen to get the most that they can for the creditors.

The administrators will communicate the bids to the creditors after working out how much to offer each, to see if the creditors will accept the bid.

These are all my assumptions on the process.