The Administration Thread

Boycie

1 minute ago, BathRam72 said:

Shouldn't that read 'The beginning of the end?' of the saga

Probably giving him too much credit here, but maybe he means administration was the beginning, coming out of administration and repairing the damage is the middle, and the recovery is the end?

1 minute ago, Jon Bon Pony said:

Probably giving him too much credit here, but maybe he means administration was the beginning, coming out of administration and repairing the damage is the middle, and the recovery is the end?

I took end of the beginning to mean announcing the pb, but who knows.

1 minute ago, Jon Bon Pony said:

My only hope is you're not a Surgeon.

Whether @Bald Eagle's Barmy Army is on the wind up or is itk, i have heard things today from someone i trust that what he is suggesting may just be true.

So hopefully they're not both talking out of their behinds!

Edited by TomBustler1884
missed an important word out!

1 minute ago, TomBustler1884 said:

Whether @Bald Eagle's Barmy Army is on the wind up or is itk, i have heard things today from someone i trust that what he is suggesting may just be true.

So hopefully they're both talking out of their behinds!

All I'm going to say is have you seen Nixon tweet and @Bald Eagle's Barmy Army post at the same time? Bet they've never been seen together either...

2 minutes ago, Alty_Ram said:

I believe that it is just a Churchill quotes to suggest that though there is a hell of a lot to do, that it is finally starting to move in the right direction.

Original quote was:

"This is not the end. It is not even the beginning of the end. But it is, perhaps, the end of the beginning."

Or maybe just "the end".

Hey-ho, anyway.....

Champagne on ice just in case.....

7 minutes ago, Alty_Ram said:

I believe that it is just a Churchill quotes to suggest that though there is a hell of a lot to do, that it is finally starting to move in the right direction.

Original quote was:

"This is not the end. It is not even the beginning of the end. But it is, perhaps, the end of the beginning."

Status Quo fan?

Just a thought, and apologies if its been debated elsewhere in this gargantuan thread, but if Middlesbro and Wycombe can allege football creditor status for their somewhat spurious claims, then surely HMRC can claim football creditor status as well, on the basis that the amounts owing under PAYE (not the VAT or CT aspects) is in effect part of the players' gross wages.  These amounts have been deducted from the players wages (and other non playing staff) - except for the ERNI element - for settlement to HMRC, so is there an argument that a big chunk of HMRC's £ 28m is football related?

Lust a thought, but it would completely bugger everything up if it has legs

10 minutes ago, Geoff Parkstone said:

Just a thought, and apologies if its been debated elsewhere in this gargantuan thread, but if Middlesbro and Wycombe can allege football creditor status for their somewhat spurious claims, then surely HMRC can claim football creditor status as well, on the basis that the amounts owing under PAYE (not the VAT or CT aspects) is in effect part of the players' gross wages.  These amounts have been deducted from the players wages (and other non playing staff) - except for the ERNI element - for settlement to HMRC, so is there an argument that a big chunk of HMRC's £ 28m is football related?

Lust a thought, but it would completely bugger everything up if it has legs

You are naive if you think having the words lust, bugger and legs in a sentence on here without editing it will  not end in tears (unless all too stressed out)