The Administration Thread

Boycie

I've had enough of this rubbish now neither the efl , mfc or Wigan are prepared to budge and time is almost up. So duck the lot of them crack on with liquidation and get our phoenix team County Derby up and running. I vow to follow through non league,  the lower leagues and when we get to Middlesbrough smash the ? out of them.

So…hasn’t Parry in his interview with The Athletics Podcast (I think that’s what Ed Dawes said), essentially admitted that they went after Derby because Middlesborough have told them to? ‘Cause that’s pretty big in my eyes if so as it shows we aren’t being dealt with in a non biased way!

Said it all the way through, they are scared of being sued by Middlesborough and have let Derby take the flack. The only scapegoats here has been Derby County Football Club

6 minutes ago, Rammed79 said:

I've had enough of this rubbish now neither the efl , mfc or Wigan are prepared to budge and time is almost up. So duck the lot of them crack on with liquidation and get our phoenix team County Derby up and running. I vow to follow through non league,  the lower leagues and when we get to Middlesbrough smash the ? out of them.

?

2 minutes ago, TuffLuff said:

So…hasn’t Parry in his interview with The Athletics Podcast (I think that’s what Ed Dawes said), essentially admitted that they went after Derby because Middlesborough have told them to? ‘Cause that’s pretty big in my eyes if so as it shows we aren’t being dealt with in a non biased way!

Said it all the way through, they are scared of being sued by Middlesborough and have let Derby take the flack. The only scapegoats here has been Derby County Football Club

Boro threatened to sue them if they didn’t, so they did. Not because of Boro suing them tho, but because they had an epiphany and realised that they should. Whatever.

1 hour ago, StaffsRam said:

Tell them to duck off. We aren’t raising enough funds by selling the players and any we sell drastically undervalued detracts from any value the club holds for creditors and buyers.

£450k is the offer. EFL should step in a support us in saying clubs should not look to take advantage and should expect to pay what they would pay outside of administration.

3 minutes ago, TuffLuff said:

I think Parry is saying that Boro did sue them and they made it go away by promising to go after Derby. Parry may regret saying that if this plays out in court...

1 minute ago, Dai Capp said:

I think Parry is saying that Boro did sue them and they made it go away by promising to go after Derby. Parry may regret saying that if this plays out in court...

And put a Boro minion on the EFL board as well? 

1 minute ago, Dai Capp said:

It certainly explains one thing. Once we’d explained our amortisation model to the EFL they basically said they didn’t like it, but it was legal. They warned us that we couldn’t count any future years where a load of stored-up amortisation dropped as an exceptional FFP item and we accepted that. Then all of a sudden, we’re getting charged for it…

The interviews on radio Derby absolutely stunk to high heaven. The Wycombe chairman clearly hasn't got a clue but wasn't challenged, you've got Rick Parry being leveraged into this position by Middlesbrough by his own admission and you've got our administrators going into full on radio silence. It's just so utterly depressing and yet enraging at the same time. 

3 minutes ago, Leeds Ram said:

The interviews on radio Derby absolutely stunk to high heaven. The Wycombe chairman clearly hasn't got a clue but wasn't challenged, you've got Rick Parry being leveraged into this position by Middlesbrough by his own admission and you've got our administrators going into full on radio silence. It's just so utterly depressing and yet enraging at the same time. 

It's like rubber necking at a car crash, then realising one of the cars belongs to a member of the family.

It seems we owe so much, to so many, that only a fan or a fool will save us.

Ironic on the day the company Mel sold Candy Crush to has been sold on again for $70bn dollars.

He's probably sitting pretty in the US with another windfall having landed in his lap.