The Administration Thread

Boycie

3 minutes ago, Derbados said:

Rooneys got to stop coming out and giving these assurances. Numerous times now he’s made bold statements and not one of them has come to fruition.

All it’s doing is unsettling the fan base and causing more rumours and panic. 

Perhaps but he's obviously been given these assurances by the administrators. It's not his fault that it hasn't happened. I haven't a clue what is going on anymore, nothing makes any sense.

1 minute ago, Ghost of Clough said:

If Ashley's proposed bid is better than Appleby's, then the Admin team will wait as long as possible for that offer to be made formal

Well that’s just absolutely stupid if the case and they ought to be sacked on the spot. Who waits all through January at the time where the window is open for somebody to maybe put an offer in. Give him a bleeding deadline and if not name a preferred bidder and get on with saving our club. 

1 minute ago, Barney1991 said:

Well that’s just absolutely stupid if the case and they ought to be sacked on the spot. Who waits all through January at the time where the window is open for somebody to maybe put an offer in. Give him a bleeding deadline and if not name a preferred bidder and get on with saving our club. 

The administrators duty is to creditors, not the competitive team DCFC can field.

Whilst the club doing well does help make it a better prospect to sell, we can't confuse who exactly the administrators work for.

2 minutes ago, Barney1991 said:

The fact the admins are duty bound to get the best deal for the creditors is a key factor...

Having a good transfer window doesn't even come into the equation.

Have I missed an official club statement or a tweet from the supporters groups who were due to have a meeting with Quantuma at 11am today?

Until then I won't get myself in a froth around all these reports from Nixon and Percy. I don't think either of them have been in a call with the admins, so they are getting fed 2nd, 3rd or 4th hand news.

@angieramAre Ramstrust meeting with Quantuma at 11 today do you know, and what might Jim's proposals be to update the wider rams fanbase? it would be nice to hear something direct from Quantuma, or indirectly from Ramstrust (or BAWT) rather than having to keep an eye on this thread.

There are so many multi millionaires with a Derby affinity I can’t believe they would all just sit and watch this happen before their eyes. Maclaren, Horan Gadsby Morris Rooney, Horton, Amott just off the top of my head. Come on guys help out just in the short term. 

2 minutes ago, i-Ram said:

@angieramAre Ramstrust meeting with Quantuma at 11 today do you know, and what might Jim's proposals be to update the wider rams fanbase? it would be nice to hear something direct from Quantuma, or indirectly from Ramstrust (or BAWT) rather than having to keep an eye on this thread.

One question that needs answering ASAP, “what is the hold up” answer it straight and honest 

4 minutes ago, Caerphilly Ram said:

I don’t understand that, his contract was until the 17th wasn’t it? Don’t recall where I saw that info, but if it was he could surely still have played tomorrow? 

It says his contract has been 'cancelled'

Part of the reason for coming out yesterday was to say that it was all done at our end, and any hold ups are at the EFL end. This then pulls fans frustrations to them and not the club. 

You can be really cynical and say that the EFL just want us to sell players, get relegated and be made an example of. It doesn’t help that the process is seemingly being made up as it goes along. What I mean is no one at any point has been able to come out and say how this works, no one can really say whether this proof of funds was always needed or is it just a roadblock from the EFL. No one can tell you because no one knows.

Could be an interesting few hours…

40 minutes ago, Topram said:

If it isn’t today which I don’t think it will be Rooney surely shouldn’t be saying these things? Gets everyone’s hopes up and expectations up for nothing  

He is not going to openly say things are looking bleak is he, i  think he is just hoping as much as we are to keep the players and fans motivated.