The Administration Thread

Boycie

1 minute ago, Van der MoodHoover said:

Why do they bother persisting with their disastrous expectations management? 

The continuous stream of confident but wrong predictions are just turning into relentless drivel.... ?

Just shurrup and get it done, then tell us.... 

We shouldn’t have to put up with relentless drivel. Not on this forum.

8 hours ago, Sufferingfool said:

A best case scenario would be if Ashley has learnt from his Geordie experience and looks to keep the fans on-side. It can’t have been fun for him over many of the past few years there being hated by all. 

Maybe he’s the sort of guy who just loves a scrap. 

16 minutes ago, Unlucky Alf said:

This is Andy from Delhi, A smashing fella, I spoke to him last week as he helped me out when I got a call saying someone had taken £600 out of my bank account and transfered it to Western Bank, All he wanted was my bank details and he'd have my money back in my account within 48 hours...unfortunately i'm still waiting, Maybe it's to do with it being a weekend aye

48 hrs mate ?

9 minutes ago, Van der MoodHoover said:

Why do they bother persisting with their disastrous expectations management? 

The continuous stream of confident but wrong predictions are just turning into relentless drivel.... ?

Just shurrup and get it done, then tell us.... 

guess mods could ⏸ this thread until then and we could just chat on the coronavirus handbags thread.?

41 minutes ago, BriggRam said:

Thought that said Brigg Market ?, I've in Brigg aovely little Market Town in Lincs, the farmers market on Thursdays is always worth a look  around ???

I did try and sort the grammar out on this post, but through drink I have failed miserably ?

On Ashley... I think we could do a lot worse.

He's British, a Billionaire, has experience as a football club owner, has a good track record buying companies out of administration.

It means no mysterious behind the scenes money men, no owners from countries with dubious human rights records, no debt or leveraged buyout.

It's a yes from me.

Edited by therealhantsram

10 minutes ago, therealhantsram said:

On Ashley... I think we could do a lot worse.

He's British, a Billionaire, has experience as a football club owner, has a good track record buying companies out of administration.

It means no mysterious behind the scenes money men, no owners from countries with dubious human rights records, no debt or leveraged buyout.

It's a yes from me.

We can't be entirly sure about that part, we don't even have confirmation he's tabled a bit (although that is the general belief)

The sports direct banding is going to be tacky but overall he's far from the wors it could be, and, any port in a storm.

3 minutes ago, RadioactiveWaste said:

The sports direct banding is going to be tacky but overall he's far from the wors it could be, and, any port in a storm.

I find this really funny. They sell crappy nylon shirts for a few quid (and more!) but fans want to pay £50 a shirt for the same rubbish quality?

6 hours ago, DCFC1388 said:

Rooney saying post match that he still believes a preferred bidder is close to be announced but doesnt know who it is, but by this time next week he expects it will be known.

Also sounds like the incoming is based off the bidder being named.

If he dosent know who it is, he couldn’t possibly know if he have got a preferred bidder lined up!