The Administration Thread

Boycie

10 minutes ago, MackworthRamIsGod said:

Today is Tuesday, my spidey senses tell me. We have until the end of play Friday (New Year's Eve) for the preffered bidder to be announced.

I'm assuming after this date all our players are fair game to the vultures.

Rooney said as much yesterday, this week is pivotal for the club.

This week is where the admins earn there corn, or, explain what they have done to earn such riches.

Today is Tuesday, and also a Bank Holiday. The most pressing matter for Messrs Hosking, Jackson and Andronikou today is whether they will be having cold Turkey in a sandwich, with mash, chips or bubble & squeak, or perhaps cooked again in some flavoured sauce, a curry perhaps. Just go and enjoy your Tuesday. Being frank, I wouldn’t bother clicking in to this thread much before Thursday.

11 minutes ago, MackworthRamIsGod said:

I think Jez Moxey is more likely.

Appleby raved about him as a CEO back in the day.

Also, as much as Rush was never found guilty of anything, he probably would think it wise to have a more distant role in everything to save criticism.

Remains to be seen of course.

Rush lives locally, so he might fancy coming back. And to stick two fingers up at Morris.

5 minutes ago, i-Ram said:

Today is Tuesday, and also a Bank Holiday. The most pressing matter for Messrs Hosking, Jackson and Andronikou today is whether they will be having cold Turkey in a sandwich, with mash, chips or bubble & squeak, or perhaps cooked again in some flavoured sauce, a curry perhaps. Just go and enjoy your Tuesday. Being frank, I wouldn’t bother clicking in to this thread much before Thursday.

Afternoon frank, what will you be having, just curious

5 minutes ago, PistoldPete said:

Rush lives locally, so he might fancy coming back. And to stick two fingers up at Morris.

Yes he could do...I'd welcome Sam Rush back with open arms, there was something about that smile of his that had me thinking he was the nicest man in the world.

colin mochrie flirt GIF

1 minute ago, atherstoneram said:

Afternoon frank, what will you be having, just curious

I am sidestepping the turkey today, and considering which of the 7 packets of cold meat (all with a use by date of 27 or 28 December) I should opt for. Unbelievably, one of the packets is sliced turkey. If my wife had brains she would be terribly dangerous.

As i can work out Rooney is not correct and clutching at straws when he said the preferred bidder can take charge of the football side of things whilst the administrators sort out the other matters. A preferred bidder is just that, nothing more,nothing less,the bidder as they see as best for the creditors, there is still the matter of a CVA to be agreed between the preferred bidder, the EFL and also HMRC. The preferred bidder has no control over anything until they are actually named as the new owners of the club.

32 minutes ago, i-Ram said:

I am sidestepping the turkey today, and considering which of the 7 packets of cold meat (all with a use by date of 27 or 28 December) I should opt for. Unbelievably, one of the packets is sliced turkey. If my wife had brains she would be terribly dangerous.

Her name isn't Hazel(et) by any chance?

26 minutes ago, i-Ram said:

Let me guess.

Wafer thin Ham...far too much for a single man and for the more frivolous shopper ?

Corned Beef...only 4/5 slices to a packet ?

Haslet...Meh

Turkey...?

Pork with stuffing...?

Luncheon meat...with or without egg ?‍♂️

Real ham off the bone ?

Or Something from the Deli Counter...bonus packet ?

1 hour ago, i-Ram said:

Being frank, I wouldn’t bother clicking in to this thread much before Thursday.

Hi Frank. What if the Administrators do, like many of us, and have the week off between Christmas and New Year?

Uh oh, the window will be open by the time the Preferred Bidder is announced.

(I'm sure Administrators, bidders, players and football agents will have spoken before then)

1 hour ago, i-Ram said:

you can freeze them

1 hour ago, i-Ram said:

Somebody told me one of them was on talksport yesterday. Was that true

1 minute ago, i-Ram said:

At times you are almost sage like. I was proposing a meat based Top Trumps Game later this evening, but your proposal seems to have more practical benefit ?

You can play Cold Meat Surprise. Take them out one day at time blindfolded.   

1 hour ago, Unlucky Alf said:

Let me guess.

Wafer thin Ham...far too much for a single man and for the more frivolous shopper ?

Corned Beef...only 4/5 slices to a packet ?

Haslet...Meh

Turkey...?

Pork with stuffing...?

Luncheon meat...with or without egg ?‍♂️

Real ham off the bone ?

Or Something from the Deli Counter...bonus packet ?

Three packets of ham, two honey roasted and one bread crumbed. One turkey, one corned beef, one beef and one multi-mix of salami type stuff. It’s the turkey I can’t get my head round. I am calling her thick cut for the remainder of the day.

On 27/12/2021 at 12:32, Jimbo Ram said:

Agreed, the attacking free flowing football under Wazza has been wonderful…..and all those goals too ?

Cant understand what some of you have got against rooney. He has got the team fighting not seen that for quite a few seasons, he could pull this off. We are not down yet.