Be prepared... Covid Pass required for matchdays...

Mucker1884

1 hour ago, BucksRam said:

If Sky's to be believed, the EFL has told them today 25% of their players have no intention of getting vaccinated.  But it's OK for them to play.  So fans are being made to show passports to prove they've been vaccinated to just get into the ground, but 25% of those they're going to watch aren't even going to bother getting a jab.   

I'd seen the first bit but missed the second part:

"The English Football League says a quarter of players at its member clubs "do not intend to get a vaccine" against Covid-19.

And as of last month 31% of players had not received a first dose."

On 14/12/2021 at 16:28, Malagaram said:

Dont want to be a spoil sport but I can see the time coming when we will get a total shutdown on all sports where fans are attending and even all football,rugby,horse racing and any others where large masses are attending.

Dont think it will be to bad for us,give time for DCFC to get its act together,maybe even cancel this season and hey ho we might still be a champiuonship team next year.

See how many covid cancellations there are this Saturday

Its Started,

Leicester v Tottenham

Chelsea v Everton

Southampton v Brentford

Watford v Palace

West Ham v Norwich

Everton Leicester

Reading v Luton

Millwall v Preston

How many more by Saturday ?

4 hours ago, BucksRam said:

If Sky's to be believed, the EFL has told them today 25% of their players have no intention of getting vaccinated.  But it's OK for them to play.  So fans are being made to show passports to prove they've been vaccinated to just get into the ground, but 25% of those they're going to watch aren't even going to bother getting a jab.   

The Exeter manager was quoted as saying that one of the reasons his players were not having the Covid jabs was possible fertility issues. 

I'll leave that one there. 

2 hours ago, RoyMac5 said:

I'd seen the first bit but missed the second part:

"The English Football League says a quarter of players at its member clubs "do not intend to get a vaccine" against Covid-19.

And as of last month 31% of players had not received a first dose."

It's already been established that some footballers are utterly thick - but I didn't realise that 31% of them were.

4 hours ago, BucksRam said:

So either unvaccinated players should be banned from playing or Vaccine passport idea should be scrapped.

1 hour ago, TheresOnlyWanChope said:

So either unvaccinated players should be banned from playing or Vaccine passport idea should be scrapped.

I think it was Steven Gerrard in an interview said that players vaccine status will be taken into account with January signings, def a Prem manager though

2 hours ago, Eddie said:

It's already been established that some footballers are utterly thick - but I didn't realise that 31% of them were.

Not really. If you’ve already had covid, the risk of the vaccine may in your opinion be of greater risk than catching covid again. 

22 minutes ago, uttoxram75 said:

If everyone had to show a negative test result instead of proof of vaccine, no one infected would be in the ground.

Just throwing it out there, I don't believe we should have any restrictions other than common sense. If your sneezing and coughing stay at home.

Some times I cough but mainly due to my asthma as my chest does not like cold weather.

1 hour ago, Rich84 said:

I think it was Steven Gerrard in an interview said that players vaccine status will be taken into account with January signings, def a Prem manager though

Proper ‘man of the people’. Salt of the earth these Mickey mousers. 

44 minutes ago, rammieib said:

Anyone know exactly how the LFT works? Not the test - but how do you show proof of it?

If you get home test kits from a chemist after you take the test whatever the result is you need to report the outcome using the link on the NHS website or you can dial 119. Same thing applies if you go to a test centre.

In both instances you need to register the test kit first, the home test kits have QR codes on them, the test centres normally register the test themselves.

If the result is negative, after you've reported the outcome to the NHS then this should generate a pass as proof of this which will be valid for 48 hours.

46 minutes ago, rammieib said:

Anyone know exactly how the LFT works? Not the test - but how do you show proof of it?

Follow the instructions from the LFT kit and the Government website., You'll end up with an email you can show to prove you've had a test.

Just be careful of the ones around you who have been jabbed, they haven't had to prove they're negative! Try not to kiss them when we score.

??

(I'm trying to make light of a very serious and soul destroying situation btw.)

8 minutes ago, uttoxram75 said:

Follow the instructions from the LFT kit and the Government website., You'll end up with an email you can show to prove you've had a test.

Just be careful of the ones around you who have been jabbed, they haven't had to prove they're negative! Try not to kiss them when we score.

??

(I'm trying to make light of a very serious and soul destroying situation btw.)

Well if had all 3 japs you should be safe from it but sadly many are not bothering with masks or face coverings.