Be prepared... Covid Pass required for matchdays...

Mucker1884

2 hours ago, Mucker1884 said:

I assume it still shows it as being valid though, with an expiry date, as the app version does?

That's all I'm expecting to have to show, in all honesty.  The fact I've added the booster to the original two jabs doesn't show up until delving deeper into the app.

A valid tick, and/or expiry date should suffice, I would think?  ?‍♂️

I will be taking my paper pass pluss my little card you get after your booster.

Not sure the little hand-written card you get with your jabs is going to be worth the card it's written on.  Heard or read somewhere it's not acceptable?

Also... wifi... PPS... matchday...

Might be worth downloading your on-line pass so you can show it off-line.  I've saved mine (on i-phone) in both "Files" and in my "Apple Wallet" thingy, just in case the internet struggles?

Valid until 13th Jan as it stands, so I've made a memo to update and re-save before then, as I believe the live pass gets updated every few days?  

I hasten to add... Please don't read any of the above with the assumption that I know what I'm talking about!  ?

20 minutes ago, Mucker1884 said:

Not sure the little hand-written card you get with your jabs is going to be worth the card it's written on.  Heard or read somewhere it's not acceptable?

Also... wifi... PPS... matchday...

Might be worth downloading your on-line pass so you can show it off-line.  I've saved mine (on i-phone) in both "Files" and in my "Apple Wallet" thingy, just in case the internet struggles?

Valid until 13th Jan as it stands, so I've made a memo to update and re-save before then, as I believe the live pass gets updated every few days?  

I hasten to add... Please don't read any of the above with the assumption that I know what I'm talking about!  ?

I may be wrong, but I understood the pass was valid for 30 days and updates each time you log into the app

1 hour ago, B4ev6is said:

Cov pass is a pain in the backside

My dad did me one for saturday and sunday when I went to pantomime but when he tried to do one yesterday it would not let him do it.

Hi B4, your Dad could request a covid pass letter using this link:

https://www.nhs.uk/conditions/coronavirus-covid-19/covid-pass/get-your-covid-pass-letter/

No need to mess about with the phone app then.

10 minutes ago, Carnero said:

Hi B4, your Dad could request a covid pass letter using this link:

https://www.nhs.uk/conditions/coronavirus-covid-19/covid-pass/get-your-covid-pass-letter/

No need to mess about with the phone app then.

Yes he has

But I wont get it for another 5 days but pass going to cause trouble mark my words.

Not popurtaions going get the abuse of people is he or being threatened of violence is he.

24 minutes ago, Dimmu said:

I was in Union Berlin game last Friday. Close to sell-out, covid pass obviously in use.

Strongl recommended.

VFB Vs Bayern Munich today looked like the ground was empty

Wolfsburg Vs FC Koln today ground not looking Quater full if that

52 minutes ago, Abu Derby said:

I’ll be taking the same lateral test plastic thing to every match.  

Great to see you are trying to keep you fellow fans safe, just take a proper lateral flow each time, its not that much of a ball ache, its attitudes like your that's the reason its spreading.     

1 hour ago, chezzyram said:

I may be wrong, but I understood the pass was valid for 30 days and updates each time you log into the app

You are so right.  I'll blame my lousy memory for my inaccurate info!  
As soon as I read your post I knew I'd read that somewhere... and I've just double checked on the official site, and there it is!  ?  ?

1 hour ago, Abu Derby said:

I’ll be taking the same lateral test plastic thing to every match.  

Happy to put my head over the parapet, if it leads to full facts, so I stand to be corrected...

I don't think the actual test sample is/will be acceptable as proof.  That test result... I believe... needs to be registered/confirmed officially... via the NHS... and the final proof will be accompanied by your name, date of birth, type of test (PCR of LFT), date of the test, and essentially an expiry date (48 hrs from a test result being officially confirmed, I believe?).

I seriously doubt any steward/representative of a respected business will be allowed/expected to examine a bit of white plastic with a line on it, and then either wave you through, or congratulate you on your confirmed pregnancy!

Also, I wouldn't be surprised if the checkers wish to tally the the name on the NHS pass/Test result with the name on your ticket, although I hastily concede that is 100% guesswork on my part, as I've seen no reference to that.  I also concede that, to date, I have never been asked to show my covid pass to gain entry anywhere, so have no experience to fall back on.

Just trying to help, and help ensure no fellow Rams have the misfortune to be turned away.   ?

3 minutes ago, Mucker1884 said:

I also concede that, to date, I have never been asked to show my covid pass to gain entry anywhere, so have no experience to fall back on.

Just trying to help, and help ensure no fellow Rams have the misfortune to be turned away.   ?

I went to one of the first events in the summer at Trent Bridge piloting the use of Covid passes as proof positive of being jabbed. 

Was quite efficient, stewards on the gates with barcode readers scanned the QR code on the NHS app on your mobile before they allowed you into the ground, or you could print off a paper PDF version to present.

Can't recall if they reconciled the name on the Covid Pass with the names on the tickets tbf. 

5 hours ago, Malagaram said:

Dont want to be a spoil sport but I can see the time coming when we will get a total shutdown on all sports where fans are attending and even all football,rugby,horse racing and any others where large masses are attending.

Dont think it will be to bad for us,give time for DCFC to get its act together,maybe even cancel this season and hey ho we might still be a champiuonship team next year.

See how many covid cancellations there are this Saturday

If Derby lose their main source of income, I’m fairly surely we’d be liquidated. 

12 minutes ago, Tyler Durden said:

I went to one of the first events in the summer at Trent Bridge piloting the use of Covid passes as proof positive of being jabbed. 

Was quite efficient, stewards on the gates with barcode readers scanned the QR code on the NHS app on your mobile before they allowed you into the ground, or you could print off a paper PDF version to present.

Can't recall if they reconciled the name on the Covid Pass with the names on the tickets tbf. 

Did they check every person or was it spot checks? I'm struggling to comprehend how they'll be able to check tens of thousands of people without it causing massive delays at the turnstiles?

1 minute ago, Carnero said:

Did they check every person or was it spot checks? I'm struggling to comprehend how they'll be able to check tens of thousands of people without it causing massive delays at the turnstiles?

Every person. This was for an England international, first time allowed to go to an event for ages without mandatory wearing of face masks so was nigh on a sell out.

Think capacity at Trent Bridge is about 17 thousand so comparable to a matchday at Derby. The advantage Trent Bridge had was that they didn't use turnstiles instead opened the main gates with stewards there, tbf the actual transaction of blipping the QR Code is extremely quick (imagine shopping at Aldi when your groceries get flung down on you by the checkout operative)

Think a lot of people either historically turn up early for cricket or left enough time foreseeing there might be issues so the queues weren't very significant.

Of course if half the ground decides to turn up at five to three then there will be issues. 

"...a pre-match online Covid registration form must be completed"

According to the Beeb?

Not heard that mentioned before.
At least I guess DCFC have almost a fortnight to announce this before our next home game!

Anyone with a ticket for Cardiff been asked to do this?  (I appreciate Cardiff isn't in England, so rules may differ!)

https://www.bbc.co.uk/sport/football/59613384