Be prepared... Covid Pass required for matchdays...

Mucker1884

1 hour ago, RAM1966 said:

Great to see you are trying to keep you fellow fans safe, just take a proper lateral flow each time, its not that much of a ball ache, its attitudes like your that's the reason its spreading.     

I won’t be going if I have the virus - I’ll just catch it in the queue outside the stadium instead. 

40 minutes ago, Mucker1884 said:

"...a pre-match online Covid registration form must be completed"

According to the Beeb?

Not heard that mentioned before.
At least I guess DCFC have almost a fortnight to announce this before our next home game!

Anyone with a ticket for Cardiff been asked to do this?  (I appreciate Cardiff isn't in England, so rules may differ!)

https://www.bbc.co.uk/sport/football/59613384

Evidence of a negative test within 48hrs of kick off is sufficient. Text/email etc confirming. 

No problem doing the covid pass…but when I generate mine it literally expires straight away…so it’s never actually valid.

Tried emailing NHS app support with limited success. Also tried it through the website instead and it also expires straight away.

Technology…nightmare! 

3 minutes ago, Mckram said:

No problem doing the covid pass…but when I generate mine it literally expires straight away…so it’s never actually valid.

Tried emailing NHS app support with limited success. Also tried it through the website instead and it also expires straight away.

Technology…nightmare! 

Mine was same did it friday expired sunday??

4 minutes ago, Mckram said:

Technology…nightmare! 

Im getting a bit confused with all this. I have a paper nhs certificate with dates and a bar code on for 2 jabs, but i have had my booster also. Is this all i will need to show as i dont do apps and all that.

11 minutes ago, Kathcairns said:

Im getting a bit confused with all this. I have a paper nhs certificate with dates and a bar code on for 2 jabs, but i have had my booster also. Is this all i will need to show as i dont do apps and all that.

Not too sure if that’s sufficient to be honest, but if you’ve got a smart phone then I’d say to just download the nhs app and get the digital one. You only need to know your name, DOB and address to generate it and you can add it to your phones ‘wallet’ so it’s easily accessible.

16 minutes ago, JJs dms said:

Mine was same did it friday expired sunday??

I think you should be able to go on now and renew it, but it might just give you another 2 days again.

I’d take 2 days though…better than my immediate expiration! 

5 minutes ago, Mckram said:

Not too sure if that’s sufficient to be honest, but if you’ve got a smart phone then I’d say to just download the nhs app and get the digital one. You only need to know your name, DOB and address to generate it and you can add it to your phones ‘wallet’ so it’s easily accessible.

Thanks, but dont take my phone to the match, im not one of those people where it is stuck to their hand? if dont get in with the paper one will be getting in touch with my mp. They have got to realise some older people don't do technology.

6 minutes ago, Mckram said:

I think you should be able to go on now and renew it, but it might just give you another 2 days again.

I’d take 2 days though…better than my immediate expiration

Hope this helps from NHS website 

How long a digital NHS COVID Pass is valid for

A digital NHS COVID Pass is valid for 30 days. The 30-day period refreshes and starts again each time you log in.

If you have an NHS COVID Pass for travel based on a positive PCR test, the 30-day period will refresh for up to 180 days after you took the test.

If you use the NHS App for your NHS COVID Pass, it may ask you to confirm your phone number when you log in. If you do not confirm it, your NHS COVID Pass will be valid for only 72 hours.

If you download your digital NHS COVID Pass as a PDF it will be valid for 30 days. Always check the expiry date before using it.

15 minutes ago, Rambalin said:

Hope this helps from NHS website 

How long a digital NHS COVID Pass is valid for

A digital NHS COVID Pass is valid for 30 days. The 30-day period refreshes and starts again each time you log in.

If you have an NHS COVID Pass for travel based on a positive PCR test, the 30-day period will refresh for up to 180 days after you took the test.

If you use the NHS App for your NHS COVID Pass, it may ask you to confirm your phone number when you log in. If you do not confirm it, your NHS COVID Pass will be valid for only 72 hours.

If you download your digital NHS COVID Pass as a PDF it will be valid for 30 days. Always check the expiry date before using it.

Thanks, unfortunately I don’t fall in to any of those as it didn’t even give me 72 hours and my phone number had been confirmed.

Just logged on and says this so fingers crossed everyone is reset from tomorrow…

01E559DC-626C-4E81-99E0-EA5A484381B7.png

Just had a look on the app and I'd suggest those of you that are prepared and thought you had a valid pass need to go in again and download after tomorrow morning if you aren't using the 'live' image ....

Screenshot_20211214-230548.thumb.jpg.e8d00d7631c2b1843a71b40db288403d.jpg @Mckram beat me to it... but slightly different message as I'm  looking out for the rest of you!

Edited by Rich84
Added comment

15 hours ago, RAM1966 said:

So where would we be with nobody vaxxed?  In another lockdown.  As other have said its about mitigating risk, Im on the train to Birmingham this morning (essential journey for work), young d*ckheads sitting together with masks around thier chins.  That's what the main cause of infection is.  Unless you are exempt, there is ZERO excuse for not wearing a mask.

Passports do have an effect, it encourgaes some people to get a vaccine that may not have been bothered to do so....  I know people that can't be arsed, all of a sudden they can....

Pleased you are not too badly infected by it, I too suffer from asthma, so its reassuring to know I will hopefully be not too bad ?

Regarding those that have been jabbed not being too ill, I think this is as a result of a lower viral load.  This has a knock on effect, the lower the viral load, the lower the effects.

Have a great Xmas....

Well Spoken,and have good and safe Xmas

2 minutes ago, Malagaram said:

young d*ckheads sitting together with masks around thier chins.  That's what the main cause of infection is.  Unless you are exempt, there is ZERO excuse for not wearing a mask.

Then there’s all the old and young farts moaning and busybodying over face rags. 

You’ve taken the divide and rule bait fully haven’t you. 
Try to live and let live.

2 hours ago, Kingpin said:

Then there’s all the old and young farts moaning and busybodying over face rags. 

You’ve taken the divide and rule bait fully haven’t you. 
Try to live and let live.

Lets all wear a face mask and all live!!!!!!!!

2 hours ago, Amberram said:

There's a magic button on the side that tele-ports you through the turnstiles. The one I have gets you to the front of the beer queue but I'm not sure if that's a good thing.

It's Stella Artois. Stay at home.