Be prepared... Covid Pass required for matchdays...

Mucker1884

39 minutes ago, Malagaram said:

19 matches gone for Saturday 18th,surely now is the time for the EFL to agree to a voluntary closure,and why are there only 32% of players who have had the antivirus injections

Not sure where you get the 32% from as my understanding is it's 31% of players whom don't intend to have the vaccine but to answer your general question:-

Exeter City manager Matt Taylor told BBC Sport he would not be influencing any of his players to get vaccinated, stressing it was "their decision".

"From my discussions with players who haven't had the vaccine, there's a lot of influences, and they're understandable," Taylor said.

"Whether it be things in terms of enlarged organs, heart problems, respiratory problems, possible fertility issues, they've got a whole host of questions which come up and often remain unanswered.

"I've tried to educate the players as best I possibly can, I don't hide away from the fact I'm vaccinated and am encouraging my staff and players to be vaccinated.

"But it's personal preference and there's a moral compass here in terms of what players are allowed to choose and what they're not allowed to choose.

Derby boss Wayne Rooney added: "It's a difficult situation because everyone has their own opinions on it.

"I've had the vaccinations but some players, some staff, might have their own personal opinions on it," he told BBC Radio Derby.

"I'd personally encourage it, we can see what's happening in terms of needing vaccinations to get into places, but also to stop it spreading and to make sure you're happy yourself and your family.

"I'd encourage it but I can't make that decision for all the players and staff, unfortunately."

1 hour ago, Kingpin said:

That’s what they tell you at least. The same resources we're told on an hourly basis that are consumed by a multitude of other things regardless. 

It's what the 8 members of my and my missus' family who work in the NHS at every level from Porter up to ICU consultant tell me. They're ducking knackered and fed up of people like you claiming knowledge that you don't possess. 

2 hours ago, BucksRam said:

Yeah I hear you - don't want to get into the vaccinated vs not vaccinated other than to say those not vaccinated are more likely to pass it on than those not, and even though vaccinated, you can still catch it (as I have done) and so still pass it on to others.  On a personal level I take the "tested negative" with a little bit of a pinch of salt.  My daughter had covid - we tested daily for 4 days after she'd had her PCR result, all negative. Day 5 we tested positive. Pretty sure in the interim we were carrying the virus. 

So if it’s really necessary to have vaccine passports to prevent spread would it not be better for ALL to take a negative lateral to get in? Not just the unvaccinated.

There is a separate thread for all covid related poo, piss, waffle, and tomfuckery!
This thread was specifically set up in the hope that it would give out useful facts and information to ensure fellow football fans don’t get turned away at the turnstiles. 

How stupid of me to think that might actually work!  ?

2 hours ago, Kingpin said:

Incorrect. 

Err, based on what?  Practically every study shows that if you are vaccinated you're less likely to contract covid.  You're less likely to get really ill if you do contract it.  You clear the virus faster. You have lower levels of virus overall for the period you're infected and the peak load time of the virus is less than those unvaccinated.  All that together shows in studies that vaccinated people are, on average, likely to be less contagious.

I may be wasting my breath here, which fortunately after 2 bouts of covid, I still have albeit not as good as it used to be. 

4 hours ago, Tyler Durden said:

Fair comment.

I just don't think the Exeter footballing staff have any greater scientific insight into the link between infertility and the Covid vaccine than anyone else.

The players at St James Park might have already been running their own scientific research facility there in total secrecy. Doubt it though. 

Absolutely mate, it's all opinions.

Unfortunately I doubt any of us know the absolute truth about Covid, it's origins, what's in the vaccine and what the long term effects (if any) there are.

I'm double jabbed, but also wouldn't judge someone for questioning the vaccine as there are many cases in the past where medication given in good faith turned out to have adverse side effects.

2 hours ago, Crewton said:

All fair and relevant examples of medical errors/scandals but I don't recall any of those arising from a contagious disease that needs to be controlled lest it consumes the majority of our health care resources. 

Marie Curie died of cancer due to radiation exposure BTW. 

Is that right? The last bit.. 

I'll have to read up on that.