Be prepared... Covid Pass required for matchdays...

Mucker1884

4 hours ago, Kathcairns said:

Thanks, but dont take my phone to the match, im not one of those people where it is stuck to their hand? if dont get in with the paper one will be getting in touch with my mp. They have got to realise some older people don't do technology.

If you cannot use a digital pass or cannot download and print it, you can ask for a letter.

https://www.nhs.uk/conditions/coronavirus-covid-19/covid-pass/get-your-covid-pass-letter/

3 minutes ago, Kathcairns said:

Yea i have got a letter, sent for it when they first came out, just hoping that is all i need.?

I don't see why the early version of the letter wouldn't suffice, it clearly shows proof that you've been double vaccinated and there's no expiry date stated on it.

7 hours ago, Kingpin said:

Then there’s all the old and young farts moaning and busybodying over face rags. 

You’ve taken the divide and rule bait fully haven’t you. 
Try to live and let live.

"Try not to infect other people" is a worthier sentiment. "Live and let live" is only appropriate where someone's actions clearly don't impact on others. Wearing a mask under your chin isn't a harmless fashion statement, unlike, say, wearing jeans halfway down your thighs. 

28 minutes ago, Crewton said:

"Try not to infect other people" is a worthier sentiment. "Live and let live" is only appropriate where someone's actions clearly don't impact on others. Wearing a mask under your chin isn't a harmless fashion statement, unlike, say, wearing jeans halfway down your thighs. 

I wouldn't call the latter harmless.  There's a lot of harmful gasses that can escape with that kind of attire!  ?

1 hour ago, Carnero said:

I don't see why the early version of the letter wouldn't suffice, it clearly shows proof that you've been double vaccinated and there's no expiry date stated on it.

There is no expiry date on it so should be fine. Thanks to everyone who replied to my posts.??

10 hours ago, Kathcairns said:

Im getting a bit confused with all this. I have a paper nhs certificate with dates and a bar code on for 2 jabs, but i have had my booster also. Is this all i will need to show as i dont do apps and all that.

According to BBC news, you only need to have been double jabbed to get a valid passport. Presumably because there are still so many people waiting for their booster. If the need for a passport continues into the new year, I wouldn’t be surprised if the rules change to include a booster once sufficient time has passed for everyone (who wants one) to have had their booster. Hopefully it will be a little longer than the incredibly ambitious “by the end of the year” target but I guess they’ll monitor the situation.

https://www.bbc.co.uk/sport/football/59668147

Carlisle United have followed Lincoln City in capping their stadium capacity at 9,999, which is below the threshold for the government's 'Plan B' outdoor event Covid passport requirements.

Matches with 10,000 or more spectators require attendees to present proof of vaccination or a negative test result.

The clubs have also limited standing capacity below the 4,000 threshold.

On 14/12/2021 at 15:45, Tyler Durden said:

The booster jab being detailed on it is an irrelevance tbf, as long as you have had Dose 1 and Dose 2 Covid jabs then you will be eligible for the pass which will have an expiry period stated on it.  

Until the government moves the goalposts again. Some minister was quoted as saying boosters as well a couple of days ago

1 hour ago, I know nuffin said:

Until the government moves the goalposts again. Some minister was quoted as saying boosters as well a couple of days ago

I guess in the hierarchy you've got to have taken Dose 1 and Dose 2 to be even eligible for the booster, some people haven't even done that for whatever reasons.

If Sky's to be believed, the EFL has told them today 25% of their players have no intention of getting vaccinated.  But it's OK for them to play.  So fans are being made to show passports to prove they've been vaccinated to just get into the ground, but 25% of those they're going to watch aren't even going to bother getting a jab.