Fulham (A) Matchday Thread

ThePrisoner

1 hour ago, jono said:

I am with you on that one. I am hoping Thompson keeps his place.

I’m not sure Lawrence and Morrison on together is good for the balance of the team. We need Either Or for a game changing moment. 

Heppy for Byrne and Festy to fight it out. Byrne crosses better and makes great runs. Festy scares the bejaysus out of defences when he runs at them with the ball

Exactly this.

Lawrence is currently thriving without Morrison in the side and playing a bit more central when possible.

He’s also our biggest goal threat, so gets the nod, it’s an easy decision really whilst we have Bird, Shinnie, Knight and Thompson all fit.

We get a half decent break after this one as we play Monday so fully expecting to beat QPR even though they are top 6 and playing very well.

Just hope we can nick something tonight..we are capable of doing it..just need to keep them quiet first half as they have been getting games won by HT and freewheeling 2nd halves..

1 minute ago, Ramarena said:

Exactly this.

Lawrence is currently thriving without Morrison in the side and playing a bit more central when possible.

He’s also our biggest goal threat, so gets the nod, it’s an easy decision really whilst we have Bird, Shinnie, Knight and Thompson all fit.

Agree with this..I mean Lawrence's feet when he set up the chance that was squandered by CKR  any top player in the prem doing that would be talked about for weeks..

3 minutes ago, Yani P said:

We get a half decent break after this one as we play Monday so fully expecting to beat QPR even though they are top 6 and playing very well.

Just hope we can nick something tonight..we are capable of doing it..just need to keep them quiet first half as they have been getting games won by HT and freewheeling 2nd halves..

Not angry at your post, just irritated because I'm down in the shire this weekend but will have travelled back on Monday and can't go.

We ducking hate sky sports...

Mitrovic obviously is the best player in the league but the problem is that they have bunch of other capable goalscorers in their team. 

I hope we can make this scrappy one with our tenaciousness. Any point is a bonus. 

I'd take three if offered now tbh. ?‍♂️

Teams don’t go to Fulham to try and win. 

That said, we will be going there for the win, Fulham know it, we know it. I think that makes it a bit of a strange fixture especially in November. Will Fulham be able to match our effort, desire and desperation. And will that be enough to overcome Fulham’s clear advantage in quality.

This is a cup game, I think that makes it unpredictable.

1 hour ago, Yani P said:

Agree with this..I mean Lawrence's feet when he set up the chance that was squandered by CKR  any top player in the prem doing that would be talked about for weeks..

I thought it looked a sitter in real time, but when I watched the replay I noticed the defender touched the ball just before  it got to CKR. IMO it was good defending. CKR didn't have time to adjust. Totally agree with the work Lawrence did.

2 minutes ago, Ghost of Clough said:

School night so Kellyman misses out

Roos

Byrne                Jagielka        Davies         Forsyth

Thompson       Bird        Shinnie

Knight           Lawrence          Ebosele 

3 minutes ago, sage said:

Roos

Byrne                Jagielka        Davies         Forsyth

Thompson       Bird        Shinnie

Knight           Lawrence          Ebosele 

I expect to see Festy on the right