Bournemouth (H) Matchday Thread

ThePrisoner

Hopefully Thompson does well and happy to see the Bird, Shinnie, Knight combo kept together in midfield.

Pretty much the 11 I would have named barring Sibley, who’s been demoted to the U23’s, shame as I think he’d do better in this line up.

Edited by Ramarena

1 minute ago, Malty said:

Well let’s give this Kelleyman a chance. Evidently got some talent scoring goals in the international break. I don’t really care what politics are involved. Hope the young guy does well!

Absolutely. Support any player pulling on the shirt full stop. However it doesn’t sit well with me when an u16 who hasn’t ever been selected to play U23s is deemed a better option on the bench to any of the U23s ?‍♂️

I must say I'm liking the look of the midfield 3 of Thompson, Bird and Shinnie... That's got potential to be one hell of an engine room! Festy and Buchanan as attacking full backs. As always I feel like the only thing we're missing is a goal scorer! 

There's life in us yet... Let's get out there and give Ballmouth a game! Come on you Rams! 

50 minutes ago, Ravabeerbelly said:

Good luck to Kellyman but I don’t agree with the methodology or the politics that suggests are involved.

Its a business decision that as with Kaide Gordon may have financially made a difference to the compensation but what message does that send out to other players when someone who’s not even earned a 23s call up can sit on the bench? Are you seriously thinking as a potential sub he can offer a better alternative than Sibley / Watson would?

Not just that he is a goal-scorer/forward and looks a better prospect then? ?

Edited by RoyMac5