Is the optimism Wayneing yet

Curtains

19 minutes ago, Curtains said:

I love the fact most people don’t understand football .

They just think he’s a nice slow useless player give him a contract 

Would you say the people at who scored understand football?because they’ve got him down statistically as our best player so far this season and I’d have to agree. 

11 minutes ago, Curtains said:

I love the fact most people don’t understand football .

They just think he’s a nice slow useless player give him a contract 

CD came on for the last 10mins against Sheff Wed, Still injured and proved his worth in the backline, Scored against Stoke and Blackburn, Made/makes a good partnership with Jagielka, Make a shocking cockup at Sheff Untd by giving a penalty away, Was in no mans land last night, Is Stearman a better CH?, That's down to opinion, There's understanding football and think you understand football, Hindsight is great after the event, We can all do that.

We're picking crumbs up off the football floor, I was OK with him getting a contract...and still OK with him playing for us, Was there better prospects out there other than CD?, No doubt there was, Did we look?, Were others offered contracts?, Would they have come to us with all the crap that surrounds DCFC, Your ire would be better served cold.

37 minutes ago, TexasRam said:

You think 34yr old Stearman is better than 36yr old Davis? Also who else do you think we could bring in for Davies for £4.5k a week? 

I think last night was the first time I have really thought that our defence looked old and slow. Curtis, Jagielka, Byrne and Forsyth all got caught out of position a few times each and all got the run around by their young attackers. 

im not sure what the answer is…but judging from the second half, it’s not Buchanan either…!

7 minutes ago, Tamworthram said:

Lucky we've got you to educate us then. ?

It’s ok to be facetious but for your information I do understand football more than you may think. .

The fact is the forum is for letting off steam from time to time .

Last nights performance was not acceptable.

It was a %@@% show. .

10 minutes ago, MuespachRam said:

I think last night was the first time I have really thought that our defence looked old and slow. Curtis, Jagielka, Byrne and Forsyth all got caught out of position a few times each and all got the run around by their young attackers. 

im not sure what the answer is…but judging from the second half, it’s not Buchanan either…!

Let’s be honest they are old and slow, unfortunately that’s the situation our clubs been put in.  Under the circumstances I don’t know what else we could have done, I did hear Virgil van Dijk was ready to sign in the summer but when the wages dropped from £6k a week to £4.5k he decided to stay at Liverpool. 

17 minutes ago, Curtains said:

It’s ok to be facetious but for your information I do understand football more than you may think. .

The fact is the forum is for letting off steam from time to time .

Last nights performance was not acceptable.

It was a %@@% show. .

is being facetious worst than being presumptuous? 

I'm not doubting you may understand football a reasonable amount but you stated that it's a FACT that most people don't understand football.

This forum can be a vehicle for letting off steam from time to time and last nights performance was no doubt unacceptable but, I can't see many folk suggesting otherwise which is what you seem to be implying if you're saying most of us don't understand football.

1 hour ago, ramboy63 said:

I think he would but remember both Curtis and jaghelka are playing for peanuts and he may ultimately end up being our manager if we do go down as i cant see Rooney wanting to go to Fleetwood on a cold Tuesday night in January 

What, you mean the EFL have sorted out our fixtures already.

3 minutes ago, SFox1993 said:

Jesus Christ this could not be a worse take if you tried !

Indeed, arguable our best defender so far and leading goalscorer.

But not good enough!

Hmmmmmmmm if you’re going to single out one player for a kicking Davies would be the last one!

Edited by Ramarena