Is the optimism Wayneing yet

Curtains

2 minutes ago, RoyMac5 said:

I wonder why! I'd be gutted to think Curtis Davies might read this thread after all he has given to the club.

He will get plenty of positives from you unlike what Cocu got 

Edited by Curtains

1 minute ago, Curtains said:

He will get plenty of positives from you unlike what Cocu got 

Oh dear, you are losing it.

I have no problem with criticism of Curtis Davies as a player, but you went further than that. If the club had signed more players of his stature then we would have benefitted greatly. 

5 minutes ago, RoyMac5 said:

Oh dear, you are losing it.

I have no problem with criticism of Curtis Davies as a player, but you went further than that. If the club had signed more players of his stature then we would have benefitted greatly. 

We signed Rooney 

15 minutes ago, Curtains said:

I know I’m coming across badly in this thread.

To be honest Angie I care about my Football team but I just don’t think Curtis should have remarked about 2 bad training days 

What was he implying. 

I was a bit surprised he said it, but I did wonder whether there's been a bit of horsing around from some players? I know Waghorn got into a bit of trouble about that with Wayne before, didn't he? 

Weather was crap too, maybe one or two just going through the motions. It does happen.

As one of the senior players, I would expect Davies to lead by example. If that involves a general gee up to the offenders through going public, then so be it. He didn't dig out any individuals but they'll know who they are.

1 hour ago, Curtains said:

I know I’m coming across badly in this thread.

To be honest Angie I care about my Football team but I just don’t think Curtis should have remarked about 2 bad training days 

What was he implying. 

Maybe - because he cares so much - Curtis was upset about those training sessions - either the quality of the coaching or the effort of the other players.