Is the optimism Wayneing yet

Curtains

5 minutes ago, Curtains said:

I maintain Curtis Davies is not the answer he’s far too slow and his distribution is poor at best. 

We have to play Shinnie to defend .

Curtis Davies is also all for himself at expense of others IMO 

Theres alot of players at the club that are not the answer but its all we could sign. Our defensive record is very good and Davies has given everything he can to get that. Nobody is saying hes the answer. Who did you expect Rooney to sign for £4.5k a week? 

1 minute ago, DazzaRam said:

Theres alot of players at the club that are not the answer but its all we could sign. Our defensive record is very good and Davies has given everything he can to get that. Nobody is saying hes the answer. Who did you expect Rooney to sign for £4.5k a week? 

It wasn’t all we could sign it was a number that he took of others we could of got. Ie Aluko was on trial as where others. There are younger CB that we’re out of contract 

4 minutes ago, DazzaRam said:

Didn’t criticise our training post Blackburn on Radio Derby 

Just now, Curtains said:

It wasn’t all we could sign it was a number that he took of others we could of got. Ie Aluko was on trial as where others. There are younger CB that we’re out of contract 

Aluko is a forward player. He got a contract at Ipswich that Rooney couldnt offer him. We could only have 23 players. What younger CB are you on about?

3 minutes ago, DazzaRam said:

Aluko is a forward player. He got a contract at Ipswich that Rooney couldnt offer him. We could only have 23 players. What younger CB are you on about?

Do I have to be specific.  Have we got people watched  Anyhow we have a lad in the U23s not allowed to play 

We also don’t play Stearman 

Edited by Curtains

The reality is we have always needed a playoff season to even stay in this division, to ask that with this group of players is asking way too much. it always was, i admire people that do believe that we will get out of this situation but for me I have never really believed we would get out of it. 

People forget we have another points deduction on the way, and an appeal of the admin deduction that looks desperate at best. Then factor in the winter period is after this international break which is notorious for injuries, suspensions which we just cannot afford with our squad.

2 minutes ago, Curtains said:

Players out of contract we could have got.  Davies was one of of 5 going on 7 in the end. that embargo allowed us 

Which players out of contract that could play CB? 

Curtis is not the issue. We just need Shinnie and / or Bielik in front of the back 4/5 and we'll see a marked improvement. Rather than exposing deficiencies in Curtis's ability, I think last night clearly illustrated how important Graeme Shinnie really is.

Also, senior pros absolutely should call out those who fail to train properly. His thoughts were reiterated by the gaffer which is telling. With such a small squad, nobody should get a free ride. Rather than criticise this attitude, I commend it.

1 minute ago, 86 Hair Islands said:

Curtis is not the issue. We just need Shinnie and / or Bielik in front of the back 4/5 and we'll see a marked improvement. Rather than exposing deficiencies in Curtis's ability, I think last night clearly illustrated how important Graeme Shinnie really is.

Also, senior pros absolutely should call out those who fail to train properly. His thoughts were reiterated by the gaffer which is telling. With such a small squad, nobody should get a free ride. Rather than criticise this attitude, I commend it.

We got rid of Nicholson what do the administration people expect. Curtis is out of order calling players out. Maybe he should look at himself last night