Is the optimism Wayneing yet

Curtains

5 minutes ago, Curtains said:

We are in a right mess 

Agreed i would rather take all our EFL punishment now, get relegated and see were we are come start of next season hopefully with new owners.My concern is League one is no easy get out Look at Sunderland and it took Florist a few seasons to get back up 

4 minutes ago, ramboy63 said:

Agreed i would rather take all our EFL punishment now, get relegated and see were we are come start of next season hopefully with new owners.My concern is League one is no easy get out Look at Sunderland and it took Florist a few seasons to get back up 

Agreed. 

Do you think Curtis Davies will get a Television career now he’s too slow to play at Derby 

1 minute ago, Curtains said:

Agreed. 

Do you think Curtis Davies will get a Television career now he’s too slow to play at Derby 

I think he would but remember both Curtis and jaghelka are playing for peanuts and he may ultimately end up being our manager if we do go down as i cant see Rooney wanting to go to Fleetwood on a cold Tuesday night in January 

Just now, ramboy63 said:

I think he would but remember both Curtis and jaghelka are playing for peanuts and he may ultimately end up being our manager if we do go down as i cant see Rooney wanting to go to Fleetwood on a cold Tuesday night in January 

That’s what I don’t want .

He is a disruptive influence IMO .

What was that stuff about training he came out with after Blackburn or did I read it wrong .

What was he doing last night for that 2nd goal !

Just to clarify I didn’t want Curtis to stay at Derby right from the start of this season.

Saw the goals against on SSN what a joke. 

Who would play at the back in his place if we didn’t sign him then? 

Just to clarify I didn’t want Curtis to stay at Derby right from the start of this season.

Saw the goals against on SSN what a joke. 

Yes i see your point but we havent got a pot to hiss in just shows how far we have fallen,its less than 2 years since we were in the play off final for gods sake 

He’s our top goal scorer FFS and we’ve had one of the tightest defences in the league. 

The goals yesterday came from Forsyth being in no-mans land and Buchanan giving the ball away too easily and then having to foul and give a free kick away. 

I’d rather have Davies in this team than the majority of the others - too many to mention. 

Just now, Curtains said:

We have Stearman .

Davies took up a space during embargo and we could of used another spot 

You think 34yr old Stearman is better than 36yr old Davis? Also who else do you think we could bring in for Davies for £4.5k a week? 

Just now, Bald Eagle's Barmy Army said:

He’s our top goal scorer FFS and we’ve had one of the tightest defences in the league. 

The goals yesterday came from Forsyth being in no-mans land and Buchanan giving the ball away too easily and then having to foul and give a free kick away. 

I’d rather have Davies in this team than the majority of the others - too many to mention. 

That’s the problem right there. .

He comes across as a great guy but regarding his football just look at his distribution and Pace it’s #@@#

I don't want to slate Davies, I think him and Jagielka are probably being let down by others.

But even players like Davies, Jagielka and Forsyth, would any of these be playing week in week out for any of the other 23 championship teams?

Just my opinion also, but I think Stearman should be starting every game. Actually I'll add, no idea who I would drop, maybe a back 3, but I do rate Stearman.

Edited by MackworthRamIsGod