Alan Nixon Breaks Silence on American Billionaire Bid

Kernow

29 minutes ago, Indy said:

If it’s Appleby, then a “wealthy man with a sports background” could well be David Tepper or someone of that ilk. As I’ve said before, I do hope that someone like that would be willing to go ahead immediately, knowing that their lawyers would make mincemeat of Boro and Wycombe in a court of law. 

Five live has implied said person is Jez moxey. Hoskins sounded almost adamant boro and Wycombe don’t have cases on talkSPORT (as adamant as a admin can sound) 

1 minute ago, Ramos said:

Five live has implied said person is Jez moxey. Hoskins sounded almost adamant boro and Wycombe don’t have cases on talkSPORT (as adamant as a admin can sound) 

Also doesnt think they are "footbal creditors" so not entitled to £ 1 in the £1 anyway. And even if they won the claims they are massively inflated anyway. 

1 minute ago, PistoldPete said:

Also doesnt think they are "footbal creditors" so not entitled to £ 1 in the £1 anyway. And even if they won the claims they are massively inflated anyway. 

They will claim they are football creditors though. And it sounds like the EFL inevitably are siding with them

Andrew Hoskings adamant that Boro and Wycombe do not have valid claims and that these claims are holding up the process and making it difficult for buyers, in particular middlesboros claim. 

He then goes on to say that the football league are in disagreement with the administrators that the claims are not valid and that both Boro and Wycombe may have a case as “football creditors” 

absolutely disgraceful and disgusting if true, EFL supporting both claims. 

Absolutely convinced they want us out of business

this needs challenging at the highest level. 

12 minutes ago, BramcoteRam84 said:

Listened to the Talksport segment live. Jordan saying again this guy (Hosking) knows what he’s doing, fact he’s committing to getting a deal done means he will get it done. Most admins don’t commit are vague etc, he isn’t and he does what he says he will do. Kirchner has been outbid at the moment but don’t rule out him coming back into the mix. In summary it’s a positive development.

Is this the Simon Jordan of, “Erik Alonso's Derby County takeover approach 'makes sense'” fame?

2 minutes ago, Derbados said:

Andrew Hoskings adamant that Boro and Wycombe do not have valid claims and that these claims are holding up the process and making it difficult for buyers, in particular middlesboros claim. 

He then goes on to say that the football league are in disagreement with the administrators that the claims are not valid and that both Boro and Wycombe may have a case as “football creditors” 

Let them take the club to court, can’t believe they have any chance whatsoever….

9 minutes ago, Ramos said:

Moxey would need a consortium/backer. I would who could be behind him?

12 minutes ago, Derbados said:

If anything regarding the Wycombe case they should be claiming from Efl not us. We don’t didn’t decide when our points should be deducted 

8 minutes ago, Ramarena said:

Is this the Simon Jordan of, “Erik Alonso's Derby County takeover approach 'makes sense'” fame?

Believe what you want. Say I’m talking poo if you like I don’t care. Just relaying what I heard. Everyone knows Jordan’s source about Alonso was Mel. He has personally had dealings with Hosking - granted on the Wimbledon admin that resulted in MK Dons being born, but has a good insight into how he works. But again take it with a pinch of salt if you like

21 minutes ago, PistoldPete said:

That's what I have always assumed. It's a try on, always has been, but may have delayed or hampered a deal. Utter Scumbuckets. 

10 minutes ago, BramcoteRam84 said:

Believe what you want. Say I’m talking poo if you like I don’t care. Just relaying what I heard. Everyone knows Jordan’s source about Alonso was Mel. He has personally had dealings with Hosking - granted on the Wimbledon admin that resulted in MK Dons being born, but has a good insight into how he works. But again take it with a pinch of salt if you like

I’m saying Simon Jordan is generally full of poo.