Alan Nixon Breaks Silence on American Billionaire Bid

Kernow

"The only one to really blame for this situation is Mel Morris. Proper duck job."

And he would need to buy a stadium from this proper duck job. Jeez, he's not the cleverest one, is he? Bit like I'd have to play with Tom Lawrence next season.

Well who would’ve thought such a vanilla statement from Quantuma confirming a further delay to naming a preferred bidder would lead to a chain reaction on Twitter that has revealed quite a bit of info about what is going on. 

My thoughts on CK, I think that response to BAWT confirming Appleby is still in the race and it will take one of Mel’s buddies to pull all the pieces together is him pretty much admitting he’s losing the race to Appleby. 

Edited by BramcoteRam84

6 minutes ago, Leeds Ram said:

He's a serious bidder in the sense he has been a part of the process and has entered a multi million pound bid for the club with proof of funds. 

Yet it looks like he hasn't got enough?

Edit: ie 'nearly impossible'

image.png.54a503ba421bf1c40f23c9e9451ef243.png

Edited by RoyMac5

I don't think CK is to be taken seriously. Nobody knows who he is, or where is the cash is coming from. He seems to be a twitter warrior too, which is not the way to do business. No thanks. With Appleby we would get a consortium of investors and the club run in a fairly balanced way. With Gadsby we will also get a consortium of local (Probably) investors who will also run the club in a balanced way, but maybe with only just enough cash to go forward.

Head says Appleby, heart says Gadsby.

Edited by Simmo’s left foot

Just now, Leeds Ram said:

we don't know that and he's had proof of funds to have gotten this far so he must have the capital to have been seen as a serious bidder. Being a twitter warrior isn't great but that doesn't mean he's not a serious player necessarily. 

Sounds like him and Alonso/Fake Sheik all shout from the same hymn book, just he's got a bit of lob.

2 minutes ago, BramcoteRam84 said:

Because if he they were serious about him (Quantuma) why have they done nothing with his bid in 40 days? ??‍♂️

They have made it clear his bid was conditional. As I suspect are the other bids. 

I don’t think Kirchner should be doing his bartering via Twitter or via his buddies ( or buddy’s buddies) in the mainstream media either.

I guess it’s going to be bye bye to Chris Kirchner , he doth protest  too much methinks.